49.She's Ours.

"What was that noise?"

You woke up suddenly from your slumber, eyes squinted with sleep in your eyes. You heard somebody groaning, the voice was clear to your ears.

Immediately, you got up from the bed and made your way to open the door. It was pitch dark outside. Nothing was visible. All the lights were off. None of the boys was around. Only a sound reached your ears, somebody was huffing and whimpering. Those sleepy eyes scanned the hall and lastly landed on a door across the hall, rays of light peering from within the room to the outside. The sounds were definitely coming from that room. You plodded towards that door, filled with dread. As the number of steps reduced one by one, the sounds became more intense and you could hear somebody breathing heavily. When you finally were in front of it, all the breathing, whimpering, huffing stopped. Now, the silence bothered you, but you have to know what's going inside.

Your hands were shaking when they grabbed the doorknob, but you pushed it slowly. Once your eyes adjusted to the bright light, it fell on someone, somebody tied to the chair with blood flowing from his temple and his body covered in sweat. He was none other than Jimin.

"JIMIN!!" you shouted and out of shock covered your mouth in disbelief. You rushed to him as he lay unconscious on the chair with tears cascading down your cheeks, he didn't react to your voice, it felt as if he was already dead on that wooden piece, but before you could even reach him you were yanked by someone.

"Jungkook!! , leave me you piece of sh*t." you tried hard to release yourself from his grasp, but couldn't, which was obvious.

"I didn't grab you to leave you, your love is going to be dead so stop wasting those tears."

"F**k off and don't you bloody dare touch him again, until I'm alive I won't let anything happen to him." you thumped on his foot and rushed towards Jimin, scrutinizing his body. He was hit hard on the head, blood smeared all over his striped T-shirt which he wore yesterday. Your hands reached for the rope behind and you tried to untie it.

Taehyung pulled you from your waist and secured your hand behind while clutching your body tightly to his. "Hotstuff! I guess you should head back to your room, your innocent eyes ain't ready to see this bloody scene,"

"Shut the f**k up, just leave me, don't touch me with your filthy hands, GO AWAY!!" you screamed, tried to extricate yourself from him.

"Please! Leave him *sobs* Please! , I will do everything you say. Please don't harm him. *sobs*." You let out a wail.

"Cry all you want baby, we don't give a damn. " Jungkook scorned.

"You masquerades cheated us. Dog's tail can never be straight even if we put it into a pipe for years. You will always remain your malign self, but remember this much no matter what you do I will never be yours, I would rather ...."

"Dog??? Is that what you call us now. " Jungkook sniggered. "Now watch your angel go through a pleasant death. It's time to sleep forever, brother." Jungkook took out a gun from his waist and pointed it on Jimin's temple, who was still unconscious.

"NO!! Don't, Jungkook please, don't, I will do whatever you ask me to. I will leave him for you. I will stay with you but please let him go. He hasn't done anything."

Jungkook gave you deaf ears, he put his finger on the trigger.

"JUNGKOOK NO!" you shouted.

In a second, he pulled the trigger.

*Bang*

"JIMIN!!!!!" you screamed, waking up abruptly. Your hands reaching out in the dark. Body and pillowcase soaked in sweat.