26. Reciprocate

"HELP ME!!!" you screamed your vocal cords out , crying on your vulnerability . You were at the worst moment of your life. Your life was about to be wrecked by two monsters.

David's fingers were all around your waist and stomach . His fingers went above to your neck and hooked it on the collar of your top. His another hand went to the same place and were about to rip your clothes apart .As he was about to,  the entry door broke open and fell on the ground with a loud thud.

From the door came out a guy . Wearing a blue leather jacket with a grey t-shirt underneath. Brushing his hair back out of frustration and anger. Your savior has arrived. Your angel was once again their for your rescue .

David and John stopped with whatever they were doing or going to do with you

David and John stopped with whatever they were doing or going to do with you . John picked you up by your waist and took you inside the bedroom.

Jimin's feet thumped loudly on the bare boards. He scowled at David and blowed a punch on his jaw. David instantly fell down due to the unexpected force of Jimin's punch . As soon as david landed on the floor he caressed his face and kicked Jimin on his leg making him fall too . David took it as a chance and jumped over Jimin . He blew punches on his face which bruised his chin and cheek bone. Jimin tried defending himself. Out of nowhere he gathered all his strength and pushed David from him . Jimin landed kicks after kicks on David's stomach the same way Jungkook had done at the party.

Meanwhile, John had forcibly brought you into his bedroom. He threw you on the bed and forced himself on you. You tried obstructing him, but he was strong enough . John ripped off your top , revealing your skin beneath.

"NO!!!!" you tried covering your chest from his evil eyes and evil intentions . "PLEASE!!! STOP!!!" you screamed.

Before John could go any further , he was pulled back from the bed by Jimin. Jimin no longer wasting any further time landed punches after punches on John's face.

"YOU MOTHER****!!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY Y/N!!!!! , HOW FUCKING YOU DARE TO!!!!!" Jimin yelled and shouted while dismantling the culprit's face.

You were still crying on the bed gathering your teared clothes that hanged losly on your upper body.

"I'LL KILL YOU BAS****!!!!" Jimin's anger made John senseless. John was already out of his sense but Jimin continued beating him . In a while , before Jimin could have killed him the police reached the spot and arrested the two culprit . Jimin had probably called them before entering the apartment.

Jimin walked towards you after having a talk with the officer. He took out his jacket and put it on your bare skin . He picked you up in his arms and you let him to . He walked downstairs towards his Porsche ,  putting you on the front seat and taking the wheels.

Tears were still falling down from you impassive face . The events has pierced you to the core . Feeling of hatred towards you own body swamped your soul . You felt nauseated by the thought that they had touched you . Even though they couldn't fulfill their bad intentions but then their touch made you feel impure. If it wasn't for Jimin they who knows what worse could have happened with you . The soul which your parents had brought into this world with utmost endearment would have been devastated if Jimin wasn't there.