29.Breaking Bones.

"Who is it?" you carefully whispered near Jimin's ear not being too loud.

"I don't know," he whispered back, his eyes fixed on the door.

"Stand here! Don't move," he went and opened the door.

"Namjoon Hyung? What are you doing here this late?"

Namjoon was standing in his pyjamas and big glasses. He usually doesn't sleeps early. The night is his creative hour and the studio is his bedroom.

"Jimin, Have you seen Y/n? I knocked at her door, but she doesn't seem to open

"Jimin, Have you seen Y/n? I knocked at her door, but she doesn't seem to open."

"She went to her room after the dinner or else she might be in Hoseok's room," Jimin replied. His half body was divided by the door. Half was facing Namjoon and other half was facing you.

There is immense fun in annoying someone when they are in the midst of trouble. So, you decided to tease him. His one hand was on the back of the door. As he was wearing a T-shirt his arms were naked. You moved your long nails back and forth on his skin . That sensation definitely blew his mind away, raising his hair follicles. Sending waves of current throughout his body. But poor Jimin couldn't do anything as his hyung was standing in front of him.

Jimin bit his lips out of helplessness.

"Jimin? Are you alright boy?" Namjoon saw a sudden change in his expressions.

"Y-yes Hyung!"

"You don't seem fine."

"No! I mean yes. I mean I'm completely OK IEEE." Jimin put enough pressure on the word as he was trying to catch your hand from behind the door. It wasn't possible to laugh or to make any loud noise but you couldn't control your laughter and pressed your palms on your mouth and choked yourself by resisting it.

"Ok I'll be going, I guess she must be asleep. I'll talk to her tomorrow. Goodnight Jimin!"

"Goodnight Hyung!" Jimin closed the door. And leaned on it while giving you death glare.

You gulped your saliva and were reflecting upon his behaviour.

"What were you doing baby at that time ?" Jimin asked knowingly that you were trying to annoy him.

"M-me? I don't remember doing anything ." Your eyes started wondering here and there.

"A beautiful liar you are. Well, I didn't mind what you were doing. But! Could I request you to do it somewhere else ." he started pacing towards you and it sent an alert to your brain. Run girl!

"Pervert!" And you ran towards the bed, Jimin ran behind you. Both of you were laughing so hard that you had forgotten that you had to maintain silence . You climbed on the bed. Jimin was standing on the floor waiting for you to come down.

"You can run, you can hide but you can't escape my love!" he said as he lingered around the bed preventing you from escaping.

"Woah! Isn't that Enrique's song ." you tried recalling it.