15.Dare to disobey

Days went by. You were stuck with them inside that huge house. Even though they didn't captivate your privacy but surely wanted to stick around. Time by time putting you in awkward positions and situations. No matter how much you tried you would end up in their arms, or they surrounded you in the corridors or getting the golden chance of having you alone in the kitchen while you were thirsty in the middle of the night. So you decided to stay away from them which is nearly impossible, the only way to keep a distance was using the elders as your shield. You went and came back from college only with Hoseok, as the class timings matched a lot. While at night you made sure that one of the elders were still in the living room or around the corridors. Maximum time you ended up being thirsty, too scared to go to the kitchen all alone. And when nobody was there in the house, you spent the whole time inside your room, locked up. The boys respected your privacy so they never forced you for anything except for loving them. Which you would never do.

*****

"Guys!! , We need to make this party a success". Namjoon spoke out sitting on the middle of the couch.

" When do you plan to keep it?" Hoseok asked while making himself comfortable beside the leader.

"This Sunday ."

"You mean after four days!! " Jin came back from the kitchen with some snacks because this discussion was going to take a lot of time.

As the boys had gone through their first victory of their career and college life, they wanted to throw a huge party. And all the boys including you were gathered in the living room.

"It would be a hell of a work, with deciding the place, the blowout and liquors plus security and all.",  Jin pointed out all the valuable points to which the leader listened attentively.

"It will be Jin, but we have to manage, and as we have taken this responsibility totally on our shoulders without the help or connection of our parent's, things will be difficult."

"Definitely hyung, we don't need anybody's help, we are more than enough. " Jungkook said snatching the chips packet from Jin.

"Yah!! I just brought 10 extra packets just for you, and you had to take mine. " Jin couldn't help but complain at the mischief of their Maknae.

"Hyung, your's is tastier. " Jungkook gave his bunny smile which was enough to melt any ice cap and Jin was merely a human being.

" Guys!  Get serious here, Taehyung could you stop playing games and come here please." Namjoon ordered.

But Taehyung kept his eyes stuck on the big TV screen ignoring the discussion. He acted like a spoiled brat, so you went and switched off the TV.

"Can't you listen stupid, Oppa is saying something". You shouted at Taehyung.

Taehyung gave a cry, " I was about to win hot stuff, why did you do that?? ".

You rolled your eyes and went back to your seat.

"I miss Jimin , and Yoongi hyung, can't we wait for them until they transfer here, they have won too right." Taehyung finally gave attention to the discussion and sat on the ground beside Jungkook who was busy eating all the snacks.

"Aww! Tae they will be here soon, and they are the one who said to us to go with it. Once they are back we'll have another party, just us ." Hoseok knew how much the members missed their brothers. But they had to stay strong.

" I knew they would definitely win that competition ." Jungkook said.

" They won too! , Wow! You guys are so freaking talented ." you were surprised with the news.