7.The great fall

There are some people who get stuck on to your skin like leeches, refusing to part and sucking on to your blood. Such a person was Euna. A girl who follows a boy all the way from school to college isn't the one who would give up easily. Little did you knew of her evil intentions to harm you to the core. Her activities in order to claim Jungkook wasn't love, it was possessiveness and desperation at dismay creating mayhem in your life.

Finishing your rehearsals you were heading down the stairs. It was already so late. The college was nearly empty with only the participants working their ass out. With the Competition nearing you started spending more and more time at the dance studio. The boys usually practised at their house in order to vacant the dance studio for you. It wasn't an act of benevolence ,but love for you.

You were jumping over the stairs. Rushing like anything. And suddenly your leg slipped. Your whole body rolled down till it reached the end of the stair. Within a few seconds, you were lying literally senseless on the ground groaning in pain. Your whole body was twisted, wrenched, sprained letting out a cry of agony. But nobody in the hall or corridor. Nobody to give you a helping hand or a shoulder for support. You slithered repeatedly struggling to stand. You noticed your shoe sole was covered in oil.

"What's this? How the hell did it come on the stairs???"

"Need some help little bitch?" Euna walked towards you. It was clear that she planned all of this. She has gone down to such a level that punishment wouldn't suffice the misdeed.

"You bloody *********** ." you blew up.

" Shut up! Bitch! , mind your f**king language with me, you deserve this, Ha! ", Euna bent down to your level and grabbed your jaw harshly. You weren't able to defend because the pain empowered you.

"Let go of me you filthy piece of shit", no matter how much you tried she didn't let you go. Her grasped got tighter on your jaw, digging her nails on to your skin ready to tear your beautiful face apart.

In a few seconds, somebody grabbed Euna's hand and shoved her letting her tumble.

"OPPA???? , I thought you left the college premises." Euna was petrified and muddled. She must have planned everything knowing that all the boys have left. But Jungkook hadn't, you were confused too. You thought he had.

"EUNA!!! , I had enough of your ransacking Y/n, no more, I'll make sure that you are expelled from this college, mark my words ." Jungkook was infuriated and madden in anger, his veins lifting out of his skin, he looked hot you thought even in anger.

"Oppa, I didn't do...."

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" Jungkook shouted at the top of his voice. Euna trembled and quickly pace out.

You sat there equally trembling, out of pain ???No, Jungkook's voice made you tremble.

"Jung..ko..k" before you could say anything or thank him, he put his finger on your lips.

"Ssshh! don't say anything, first we have to treat you" , he took you in his arms in bridal style and headed towards his car, like a groom carrying his bride. You put your arms around him feeling safe and controlling the overflowing emotions that were ready to spill out because of his touch.
Jungkook opened the door to his car and put you carefully in the back seat. He took the wheels and headed towards - don't know where.

"Jungkook where are we going ?" you asked him because he didn't even ask you where to go or your house address.

"Your house, don't worry I know the directions, "he said.

The whole journey to your house was quite. But seconds after seconds after seconds you caught up Jungkook glancing at you through the rearview mirror as if checking if you were ok.