45.Five minutes.

"You can't afford to put her in stress.  I had warned, due to loss of blood her organs are still weak. Keep her happy and take as much as care you can ."

"Yes, Doctor ."

You heard whispers from outside. People talking. Your body lay on the bed. With utmost strength, you raised yourself and sat back leaning on to the headboard. All the conversations were audible to you. It was now a matter of life and death. The life that you have gained now has to be saved. The foolish step you took in the heat of the moment was more than just madness. There is a family as well who will be shattered into a billion pieces if their only daughter isn't alive anymore. The Bangtan boys can never recover from your loss. And these Maknaes they will live but they will die each day in your absence.

You saw the door shut and footsteps walking away from the room. It was 11:00 am, your stomach grumbled . The hospital food never sufficed your hunger. You need a meal, something to devour. So, you tried getting out of the bed, but the door to your room opened slowly.

"Baby!" Jimin smiled looking at you, he walked towards you with a tray.

After peaking on to the tray kept on the bed you gave him a half-hearted smile and lowered your head. "Jimin! Can't I get something else, like ramen with an egg, little bit of  mushrooms, some tofu, seaweed, green onion, and liberally put kimchi ?"

He caressed your cheeks and raised your head to look at your gloomy face. "No!"

"Huh!" You frowned.

Jimin adjusted the tray on his lap and took a spoonful of the porridge. " You aren't allowed to eat anything spicy until you get well, now come on open your mouth like a good girl." He was about to put a spoonful inside your mouth but then his phone rang.

Jimin took out the phone from his pocket and stood up to leave, "I'll be back in a minute baby."

You nodded and watched him walk outside of the room. The hunger was so intense that you decided to feed yourself even though the food wasn't appetizing for you. As you tried holding the spoon and picking up the food, your fingers suddenly didn't respond. The spoon along with the food fell down on the bed. Your joints have jammed, they need to be greased.

When you tried picking it up again, somebody already did that for you. It was Taehyung. He was in his casual clothes though he looked enough to walk down the ramp and do few photoshoots.

He washed the spoon and wiped the sheets clean and took a spoonful to feed you.

"I can do that myself ." You spoke bluntly.

"I know you can. But a little help won't hurt ." He pressed his lips together seeming with mixed emotions. Deciding to smile or smirk.

"You don't have to do that, Jimin wo.."

Taehyung cut off your sentence." I know Jimin would be here to feed you, but until he arrives can I do it on behalf of him. Take it as a favour from a friend." he cocked his head waiting for your answer.

You didn't know what to say. Taehyung talking straight without any flirt is freaky. And here he is supporting him when a few days back he was beating him to death. 

*Grr*

The sound of your stomach grumbling was awkward for you. Taehyung flared nostrils said he was controlling his laughter. You felt embarrassed as well as hungry. So, you forwarded your head in order to eat.

Taehyung kept the spoonful at the entrance of your lips. You looked at the huge mountain formed on the spoon. Even the spoon felt like a spatula, you wondered how will it fit inside your mouth. For gulping everything you have to take a bite and that bite is going to be huge with you making an awkward face. The person feeding you didn't even give a second thought, it felt like he hasn't feed anybody before. For a moment you kept on staring at the spoon and then at Taehyung, who was staring at you not aware of your problem.