24.Envious

As each morning went, this morning too you got ready and headed downstairs to have breakfast. The elders had already left leaving you and the Maknaes at home. You headed for the kitchen. As you entered you saw Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin already having their breakfast at the dining hall. They raised their head above to look at you.

"Good Morning Y/n!" the three of them greeted you.
"Good Morning Jimin! " you only wished him ignoring the two boys. Trying to tickle their nerves.

You served yourself breakfast and made yourself comfortable beside Jimin. Everybody ate peacefully. And soon the boys were finished with their food.

"I'll do the dishes", Jimin went to the kitchen with his and the boys' plates. The two boys didn't care to leave. They were searching for this moment for you to be alone.

"Y/n, you will be coming with us to the college today," Taehyung spoke.

You gave him deaf ears and were busy with your food.

"Not just today but for all the coming tomorrows we will pick you up and drop you home.", the Golden Maknae said.

Still, you didn't pay any attention to them. First of all, you were too absorbed in your breakfast, second of all you had decided to remain hostile to them. This is the only way not to feed their love for you and make them hate you. If not sooner then later they would surely give up on you.

"Are You Listening Or Not??? " Jungkook emphasized each word and let it out in a deep annoyed articulation.
The kind of willful person you were you still didn't respond and went to the kitchen after finishing your breakfast. No doubt that the boys followed you too.

"Jimin could you drop me to the college today.", you asked him as he was about to leave the kitchen.

"Sure Y/n, I'll be waiting outside, go grab your things. "

" Yes! " you quickly washed your dishes and were about to go out of the kitchen but Jungkook blocked your way and stood in front of the door.

"Have you gone deaf for us? Do you need a doctor by any chance?"

You tried dodging him but he was swift.

He didn't let you go out of the kitchen, so you shouted, "Jimin!!!", hearing it Jungkook glanced back, you pushed him aside and ran towards your room.

After gathering all your stuff you went outside towards Jimin's bike.

At the very same moment, the two Maknaes were as well about to exit the building. Both of them glared at you standing near their vehicle. You glared back and without breaking the eye contact grabbed Jimin's waist from behind and held him tightly. They opened their car door and shut it back with so much force that the sound was loud and clear on your ears.

" I guess you have stopped being shy with me ." Jimin turned his head and smiled at you. And you blushed again unknowingly.

Why the hell did I blush again???

Jimin accelerated the bike when you two were out of their sight you removed your hands from his waist.

"WHAT HAPPENED Y/N??" Jimin raised his voice while driving the bike.

"NOTHING!! " you replied.

"HOLD ME THEN!! " he said.

It wasn't easy for you to do that. If you ever got close to Jimin it was just to make the boys envious. Only you knew how your neurochemicals reacted while being this close to him. Only you knew how your lips twitched looking at his plump lips . And only you knew how badly you wish to mess those orange hairs that were so sleek and lustrous.