47.The Thing.

"What?" You sat back on the bed after listening to his condition.

"So, do you agree?"

"Of course not! Never! Are you mad? Why would I let three boys remain in the same room as me? That is so not acceptable. No!"

"Call the doc Taehyung." Jungkook pointed at Taehyung's phone which he was holding in his hand.

And Taehyung quickly started dialling the number like he was just waiting for this like all of this was planned.

"Tae! What about the swear that I gave you a few seconds ago."

"I don't believe in such things." He shrugged.

"Okay! okay! I'll let you stay. But only one person can."

"That's acceptable." Jungkook nodded in agreement.

You didn't expect them to agree to that as you visualise them fighting with each other to stay in your room but no the exact opposite happened.

"Then Jimin must stay. He hasn't spent enough time with you after you turned into a patient."

You raised your eyebrows in disbelief with eyes plunging out, not believing what Jungkook just said. This is the change that you always needed in them. And they are trying their best. Your life was going to be peaceful and untouched.

"Okay!"

Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the room leaving you both alone.

Jimin noticeably seemed discomfited. He didn't try making any conversations nor did he try to reduce the distance between you both. It was weird, suddenly he became all timid and tight-lipped. Not the Jimin that you have seen before. Was it because you guys didn't spend time for a month or was it because of the conversation in the car, you didn't know.

It was nearly twilight. Jimin showed some awkwardness and then with your permission went out of the room.

You were again left alone.

"What about staying with me till we go back home " You mumbled to yourself in frustration. There was no one except for your android to provide you with company, so you remain busy with that for a few minutes and then fell asleep.

After a few hours, Jimin entered your room with food, like he always does, humming to a tune, smiling eye to eye, which is enough to suffice your hunger.

He kept the try on the side table and sat beside your serene shape. He didn't get the urge to wake you up, because that would break you from the sweet dreams that you might be enjoying right now. Instinctively, his fingers went to caress your skin, which he could never stop himself from doing when he is close to you.

"Pretty you, sleeping peacefully while the world is at war.", you won't even know what he meant even if you heard it remaining conscious.

After caressing you cheeks his fingers went to your pink lips, which always attracted him, tracing down the curves on your upper lips which forms a perfect cupid bow. Those kissable pairs of lips were tempting his weak heart, he immediately without any further thought went towards it, but stopped to admire your face. His eyes travelling all around, with his deep breath hitting your face, but before he could land his lips on to yours, you opened your eyes. Jimin swiftly removed himself from top of you.

"What were you doing?" you asked even though you knew what he was about to do.

He stole glances from you and fidgeted at his place, " I-I brought you dinner." he made an attempt to change the topic and grabbed the tray kept on the side table.