21. Past repeats itself.

The whole summer you were a layabout, acting like a sloth. Your parents were as usual occupied with their respective works and your brother had a lot to take care of rather than paying attention to his one and only sister.

So in order to consume time you worked on your body. Somebody who seldom went to the gym decided to breathe in it as long as you were in that mansion. Because taking care of your own body means sacrificing quality time for it which in return made your days very short preventing you from any boredom or ennui.

The boys seemed busy because they called you once a week. The Maknaes no longer pester you for anything which was a great relaxation for you. As the summers were ending you were thrilled to step into the Bangtan house because you missed them a lot. And whenever they got a chance to talk to you they would always ask you to come right away.

Days after days went by and finally, the time arrived for you to pack your bags and head to Seoul. The only thing that disheartened you were your parents. When you reached here your parents were there to receive you but when you were departing there was nobody in the house except for the maids and servants whom you hugged and said goodbye.

The driver was waiting for you in the parking. You went and sat inside the car. In seconds he hit the roads. Those streets the pavements got familiar and you remembered the day you came back here. The absence of your parents suddenly made you feel desolate and bereft but your face lightened at the idea of seeing the boys. Probably they were the only reason for your happiness. The only family that is 24*7 present for you.

On the way, you bought Chrurroes, banana milk, burgers, sprite and steak as it were there best-loved. Nothing could suffice a human crave except for good food. No branded clothes no Rolex watches. Except for a Gucci for Taehyung. But it was too early to run into a Gucci store to purchase the merchandise for him. So you took as much as the food that would suffice their heart.

The driver entered the big gates and stopped the car on the entrance.

You were more than happy to come here, more than you were at your parent's house

As usual, you went for casuals. A white crop blouse and blue denim shorts.

 A white crop blouse and blue denim shorts