10. Bangtan House!

A dream was sleeping beside you. Peacefully and nonchalantly deep in sleep with the innocence of a newborn. An unblemished skin with a single mole on his nose adding to his cute features.

Sleeping in the beds of flowers,
Sleeping with utmost satisfaction,
Sleeping with the sheer delightfulness of have achieved something.
Sleeping in the realms of contentment.

All these thoughts wondered in your woken up mind as you opened your eyes, seeing Taehyung sleep beside you. These thoughts were pulled out as you realized how close to your body he was. Even though you had warned him.

"Taehyung!!!!!!!!!!!" you kicked him with a force that made you fall out off the bed and made him turn around.

"Fuck!!  My legs!!", the little baby groaned in pain pressing tightly on his kicked on the area.

"Why the fuck were you sleeping so close to me?".

"Who?? Me??? Ohh!!" He acted as if he had done nothing.

"You're so dead Mr " You stood up to make him regret, he quickly ran towards the living room.

"Hot stuff, I am sorry, I was so deep in sleep, you should have a second bed in your house, it's your fault." he was covering up his mistake and escaping your wrath. Both of you were now Tom and Jerry, running around the couch.

" Oh really! , you are right actually, I should definitely have a second bed for Mr. Kim  Taehyung, shouldn't I ??? " You being super sarcastic, madly running behind him with your slippers on one hand, and Taehyung jumping all over the living room, here and there like a cute Jerry.

Finally after a marathon both of you exhaustedly sat on the couch.

" Y/n, you're one hell of a girl. " Taehyung breathe heavily, taking in as much as  air he could.

"Shut up! , I am going to take a shower  or else  I'll be late for college. " as you were about to stand, he pushed you back on the couch.

"Wait! It's Sunday stupid. "

" Oh God! I almost forgot. "

"It's fine, go freshen up, we'll go to my house ."

" Your house, why should I go to your house? " you raised your eyebrow.

" Let me mention the house shared by us, the seven of us, We live together remember? "

"Ahhh!! Yesss,"

"Moreover, you asked me not to leave you alone hot stuff. "

"Did I??"

"Yah!! , how can you forget, yesterday night you were hugging me so tightly,"

"What? I feel so cringy right now " the thought made you rub your arms.

" Shut up and let's go, let's hang with Bangtan!!"

Both of you headed towards their home, it was a few kilometres away.

Taehyung rang the bell, and you were welcomed by non-other than the ever twinkling Hoseok.

"Y/N!!!!" Hoseok gave you a tight hug, disbelieving your presence there.

"What are you doing here? Did you finally come to live with us? I can clean the room for you. We can help you shift too. We have enough space." In a single breathe Hoseok spit out everything. He really wanted you to move in.

"Calm down!! Hoseok I just came to meet you guys," you said smiling

"Who is it Hoseok ?" from inside came the voice of Namjoon.