57.Credence.

"Halsey save me!!" you cried out. Your hands were being pulled by both the parties. If one of them don't quit, possibly your hands will be dislocated from your body.

"Jimin leave her!" Halsey shouted.

"No! She is going to sleep with me today." Jimin announced still yanking you out of your room.

"Jimin!! I'm not going to, let go of me ."

"Baby! Please don't be stubborn. I need you."

"Ahh! My hands." you groan in pain. Both of them left your hands, as a result, you fell on the floor with a thud.

"F**k! Y/n are you alright?" Halsey bends down to pick you up.

Before she could help you stand, Jimin picked you up in his arms and laid your body on the mattress.

"Baby! You didn't get hurt, right?" Jimin began examining your body with wrinkles forming on his forehead. His tensed facial muscles and eyes roaming all-around your body made you soft. They care so much about you. Even a tiny injury would make their eyes moist.

"Jimin! I'm fine. Don't worry." you placed your hand on his arm, stroking it to ease his tension.

"Y/n, I think you should go sleep with him. He needs you more than I do. Don't worry about me I will hang out with the other boys."

"No! Halsey, you stay here. It's fine. It is not that you visit us every day , nor you guys get a chance to meet frequently. Whereas me, I have her for a lifetime ." Jimin spoke softly. During the last sentence, he was staring right into your eyes.

Well! None of you had told anything to Halsey, but due to the behaviour of the Maknaes she ultimately found out what was going on between the four of you. So, at last, you confessed everything in front of her.

"Jimin! Its fine honey." Halsey insisted.

"Halsey! " Jimin argued, so you both approved to his decision without disagreeing, like the good girls you were. Still, you could see the sorrow in his eyes.

"Goodnight Halsey! Goodnight Baby! See you tomorrow morning." Jimin kissed you on your temple and went back to his room.

You were yearning to kiss him back. As you were used to them. Used to hug those bodies to sleep, used to taste those lips day and night.  Halsey who is not less or more than your age discerned your perturbation.

"Y/n, sweetie! Go!" she said revealing her teeth.

You smiled and ran to Jimin's room. He lay flat on his bed with the corners of his lips bend down.

"Jimin!"

"Y/n?"

He stood up from his bed and strolled towards you, while you stood in the middle of his room.

"What happened, baby? Aren't you able to sleep?"

"Jimin, I forgot something."

"Forgot what?"

"This!"

You grabbed him and slammed your lips on his. Seizing him by surprise. Wrapped your hands over his neck and pulled him closer. Jimin was stunned at first, but as he gains his understanding he reverted to your sweetness. He encircled your waist. Exhibiting how much you love each other. Those hands tracing your waist and back, moving around, exploring your skin. It always trembles you to the core. The way they touch you makes you crave for them even more. A touch, nothing like before. Here, you don't have just one, but three touches, which you can never get used to.

Your lungs gave up while your lips were still at work. They refuse to part. His sweetness was addicting but you had to breathe. So, you broke the kiss. Jimin rested his head on your forehead. Both of you were catching your breath. The moment was scorching. You decided to cool it down.