46.Patient.

You landed right on to his lap. The moment froze for you when you were in that awkward position with him. Your hands-on his strongly built shoulder and his rough hands securing your waist preventing you from falling. The heat rose to another level in that position. Your eyes fixed on to his. The moment was something that could lead to somewhere else if Jungkook wanted to. But he didn't. They always tried to find new ways of capturing you in their embrace and now that you accidentally fall on his lap and willing don't restrain, he doesn't do anything. Nobody moved but then Jungkook decided to.

"Y-y/n!"

He called out your name. But you had just frozen right on his lap, unable to respond.

"Y/N! JUNGKOOK!" Jimin was calling out your names from upstairs.

His voice flinched you and you unfroze yourself realising where you were. You quickly jumped out of his grasp and both of you acted normal as if nothing had happened. Jimin didn't see anything as he just headed down the stairs .

"I am so sorry ." You uttered in a low voice to Jungkook.

"it's fi.."

"Stop playing games, you guys," Jimin said, somberly.

"G-games? What games Jimin?" You narrowed your eyes. It striked you that he must have seen you in that state.

"I heard you both brawling over that T.V remote. Can't you guys grow up a bit?"

*Sighs* you took relief in his words.

"Don't tell me anything. Ask your girlfriend to stay away from the T.V while I am watching soccer."

Jungkook referring you as Jimin's girlfriend was shocking for you. The length to which they have changed was admiring and comforting as well. It meant they have finally given up in making you theres.

"Shut Up! You bunny." You slapped his arm. Which hurt you in return because that didn't hurt him even a bit.

"Chuck it! I have planned something. So, can I have your attention please."

Both of you nodded and sat on the couch with Jimin. Taehyung came down as well and joined you  people.

While the three were busy discussing something you were lost in your thoughts.

They really did have changed . They aren't those monsters from whom I was running away from. I wish I had shot myself earlier then so much that had already happened would have never taken place.

"Agreed y/n ?" Jimin asked.

He snapped you out from your thoughts and  you nodded without even listening to anything he just said.

"Get ready then. Come on! Be Quick!" Taehyung pushed you off the couch and you landed on the floor.

"Ouch! Stupido!"You screeched and knocked on his head and walked to the stairs to your room to get ready. All the boys got ready as well, to head somewhere you didn't know yet.

Everybody got ready and were downstairs. Your hand was nearly fine so you decided not to wear that bandaged .

"Let's go!" They were already waiting in the living room. You walked past them to the exit door out of the house without even paying attention to their opened mouth that kept staring at you in awe as you looked alluring.

 You walked past them to the exit door out of the house without even paying attention to their opened mouth that kept staring at you in awe as you looked alluring