27.Realisation

The next sunlight you saw was in his arms. As you open your eyes, you realized you slept on his chest. His strongly built shoulders protecting you from all the troubles of the world. You raise your head to look at him, he looked so Godlike, sleeping peacefully as if he finally has what he ever wanted. All of a sudden his eyes slightly ajar a bit. You flinched and moved away from his grasp.

"Good Morning!" Jimin wished you, still lying down on the bed. You had your back face him. Not having the guts to make eye contact after the intense kiss you share with him last night and magically ending up sleeping on him.

"G-good m-morning!" you stammered. Early in the morning, stammering??. Why wouldn't you? If an angel like him is sleeping beside you there is hardly any words going to come out of your mouth. But as you are the strong diva. You didn't let his beauty blind you and managed a few words out.

To make your condition much worse Jimin sat from his sleeping position. His head was near your neck.

"Baby," he whispered.

Your eyes went wide. First, out of listening baby from him. Second, out of listening baby from him. The baby was the last word you expected from his mouth. Because the boys call you the same thing and you hate it. But out of jimin's mouth, it sounded ecstasy.

"Hmm?" you responded.

"Should we spent rest of the day on this bed, or should we head back to Bangtan House,"

You stared at the silk blanket wrapped around your legs And immediately realized Fuck you are still in your brassier. You quickly got up and wore his jacket.

"I think we should head back to Bangtan," you said being clumsy in the clothes.

Jimin stood up from the creased blanket.

Since the kiss last night you weren't in your senses, you were an ignorant mess. So you didn't even notice that he was topless and there was nothing on his upper body.

Your mouth left open on having more than just a glimpse of those abs, those biceps, those triceps and what not.

Jimin bit his lips at your stare and shamelessly wore his clothes in front of you.

Whereas you were more shameless than he was, you relentlessly kept staring at his body. He walked towards you and closed your half-open mouth.

After coming back to reality you hurried downstairs. Jimin giggled and followed you out of the door.

Both of you were out of the house and into his car.

"Y/n,"

"Yes, Jimin."

"We need to buy you something appropriate to wear. You cannot wear that and go to the house."

You looked down at your clothes. Jeans were all dirty. Nothing underneath Jimin's jacket just brassiere.

"Definitely! I need to buy some clothes."

"I know the perfect place for it."

Jimin drove to one of his favourite malls.

"Hey! I used to shop here often," you said out of excitement.

"Do you? Our taste matches so much. " he held your hands which startled you a bit, "Let's see what they have for our baby."

Your cheeks reddened at his gesture.

As chossy you were you went over the mall and were busy searching for something that was casual and suits you Pretty well. Girls definitely take a long time to shop. Obviously, they would when there are hundreds and hundreds of options disposed at their foot. And boys they don't have that much patience to accompany. They are exasperated and bored. But Jimin was a different deal. He didn't show any tantrums. Jimin was more lost in you rather than those branded merchandises. The way you moved from one cloth to others. The way your expression changed while examining them. The way you looked in front of the mirror in order to see how they look on you. Jimin was happily enjoying you, he was watching you, studying you like you are his piece of work, that he made with utmost sincerity.