25.HELP

"Guys I'm going outside , I'll be late, so don't wait for dinner ", you announced as you entered the studio where all the boys were settled working on their music.

"Where are you going beautiful?" Jin asked.

"I'm going to meet my school friend, she came from abroad today."

What you wore was this .

"Okay! Take the car. " Namjoon said and directed Taehyung to go and tell the driver to take out the car.

"No Oppa! I'll travel in metro, I don't need a car " , you tried stopping Taehyung but he sneaked out.

"Y/n you are yeodongsaeng , so behave like one . Obey your elders ! Don't argue." Yoongi uttered.

"Yes Oppa!" , dare you to disobey Yoongi. His forthrightness made your mood off and you left the studio.
There is undeniably no freedom in this house for you. All human beings around you are super overprotective and you don't know why.

As you made your way out of the mansion you saw a Mercedes at the front and made your way inside it.

"Driver! To Jungsik Hotel." you made yourself comfortable at the backseat. And the driver drove.

Unanticipatedly, he wasn't taking the ride outside the gate but inside the garage from where the car came just now.

"Hey!! I said Jungsik not garage! . " , When you gave your full attention to the driver, you realized it wasn't the driver but Taehyung.

"What the hell?? Get out of this car right now, I'll be late. My friend is waiting."

Taehyung turn a deaf ear , he took the car inside the garage and locked the door.

"Hey, hot stuff" Taehyung turned his head towards you from the driver seat.

"Just get to the point and tell what do you want, I am already late ."

"A kiss" he pouted. Twinkling his eyes.

"Are you my kid ? Because I don't remember giving birth to you. Why do you keep on asking for affection all the time?"

"Did you just call this grown-ass man a kid?" Taehyung look turned deadpan and you felt apologetic about it.

" D-did I?? " you fidgeted at your place. He jumped from the driver's seat to the back seat. Back seat?? NO! He jumped on to you, on your lap.

"TAEHYUNG!!! Not again! " you were pitying your helpless condition. Both of you were in the same position as you were in the movie room.

"Get the hell out from my lap." you pushed his chest.

"Let me show you what this kid is capable of . " Taehyung grabbed just one thing. Just one thing which was all he ever needed , your face. He smashed his lips on to yours. It wasn't a peck nor a lip kiss nor a French kiss nor any kiss you ever knew. He just attacked your lips . Your lips were bombarded by his . It felt as if your teeth will be displaced from the compulsion . What pleasure he got was out of your apprehension.