17. The Beast in Beauty.

The quietness in the house-made your blood ripple and your bones quiver. The two boys standing in front of you were restlessly waiting for an answer. And you dare not say a word.

" I ASKED WHO WAS IT!!! " Taehyung shouted at the peak of his voice. The hoarse voice echoed in the area reflecting through the walls, the liquor bottles, broken glasses and falling on your ears, loud and clear.

" I-I d-donn k-know wh-hat y-your t-talking about " is all that escaped your mouth. Even a toddler could say that you were lying. You dugged your nails in the couch. Grabbing the leather. Preventing yourself from giving up in front of two infuriated men.

" You don't know huh! " Jungkook sniggered. " Don't play around baby, Come on! tell us who he was". He sat in front of you on the glass table. Resting his arms on his thighs. His face was dark red. The veins had pooped out and were ready to burst at any moment. The sharp jaw looked like a murdering weapon.

" N-nobody w-was there. I-I w-was d-drinking at the..." You felt your hands being twisted at your back. " Ahh!! Leave me it hurts. " Jungkook was hurting you because he knew you were lying.

" JUNGKOOK!! " Taehyung pushed him away. " Are you fine? " he caressed your hand.

"Y-yes"

"Tell her to speak the truth, TELL HER TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook kicked the recliner so hard that it went flying around.

You grabbed onto Taehyung's jacket out of fear. He was a beast. And you made the beast angry.

"Y/n" Taehyung cupped your cheek. You looked at him with teary eyes. " Tell us who he is and why were you dancing with him, I promise nobody will get hurt," he spoke softly but that softness had the anger underneath which only you could see. You surely understood the boys way better than anybody else can.

" I swear Tae, I was just drinking at the bar", for the first time you called him with his nickname, to which he smiled but that smile vanished when you repeated the lie again.

Taehyung released you from his hold and stood up. " GUARDS!!!".

You shifted your gaze to the entry. The huge doors creaked open. Two massive men stepped in wearing pure black outfits and in their grasp was David. Hands tied, mouth sealed.

David! How did he get here? How did they even knew about him?

You gulped down your saliva, struggled with your breathing. The inner you was choking. The sweat on your forehead clearly stated that you were afraid. The bouncers dragged David, as they came closer and closer the tension growing inside you whispered ' pay for your mistake'.

The bouncers threw David on the smooth marble floor. His body was untouched with no sign of bruise. That was a consolation for you. He would have probably been dead because he touched what belongs to them.

"Say hello to your friend Y/N. " Jungkook tugged David's hairs and raised his head to face you.

I'm so sorry David. Please forgive me. Your eyes asked for forgiveness because your mouth was too scared to open.

" So Y/N!, do you still not recognise him?" Taehyung queried.

Should I say yes or no? If I say yes, then he would be dead in a second.

"N-no!" you lied again.

*Kicked*Jungkook spent no time in slamming a harsh knock on David's stomach.

" Stop! Don't hurt him! " you revolted.

" Why Y/N? , why shouldn't we, do you know him? " Taehyung asked squinting his eyes.