31.Wrath

You ran towards the car and sat in front of it crying helplessly. The reason for your tears was them. You didn't feel hate but you didn't feel love either. A pain was mounting inside. A feeling of guilt that haunted you when you had access to their love for you. You were now standing in the midway. And you know which way to go but the road less travel by haunts you now. The thought of despising unconditional love of Jungkook and Taehyung haunts you.

Both the boys came back to the car. Taehyung went to the driver seat. Jungkook simply picked you up in his arms and put you in the back seat.

The drive went smoothly. Nobody uttered a word or looked at each other.

It took a bit of time but you guys finally reached the mansion. You opened the door and walked hurriedly to your room. They didn't stop you nor tried talking to you.

While running to your room upstairs you bumped into Yoongi on the stairway.

You looked at him, he looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

You apologized and walked to your room.

Yoongi stood there for some time and wondered at your condition. He then thought to mind his own business. Before entering the kitchen he heard the entry door open. The Maknaes came in. There wasn't a single noise that came out of their mouth nor did they spare a glanced to each other. They simply walked upstairs to their room which was peculiar

"Hmm! Somethings wrong." Yoongi mumbled.

Jungkook and Taehyung for a while roamed in front of your door, a number of times their fingers stopped before knocking. After some time both of them went to their respective rooms.

Neither you cared to change your dress nor your care to open your shoes, You covered yourself on the bed and without any further thought slept as you were. In your teary eyes. Because you know if you start thinking then the whole world inside your mind would wake up giving rise to corrupted thoughts that would make you suffer throughout the night.

******

"Hyung Y/n isn't in her room," Jungkook shouted as soon as Namjoon opened the door. It was 8:00 am in the morning. Not finding you in your place Jungkook went to wake up the leader.

"What do you mean she isn't in her room?" Namjoon yawned badly as he was still sleepy.

"Her door was open. When I checked inside nobody was there. Then I checked the whole house, she isn't here Hyung ." Jungkook felt tensed.

"Wake everybody up. And check once again. Inside out. Go!" Namjoon ordered the Maknae and walked out of his room in his pyjamas.

The whole house was wakened in a moment. Not a single living being was at its sleeping position. All were running here and there. Everybody got worried. You never  went outside without informing anyone of the guys.

"Jungkook is she their ??" Namjoon questioned as Jungkook came downstairs after checking the Gym once more .

" No!"

"She isn't even in the movie room," Taehyung said.

"Where is our princess?" Hoseok sat in the living room. His head buried in his palms

"Her phone is lying in her bed," Jin  came back running from your room.

"We must find her. Guys get your keys. And gear up. This could be very serious." The leader gathered his detective instincts.

"Taehyung and Jungkook go to the college, Yoongi will check the neighbours, I and Hoseok will inspect the market area, Jin has to stay here in case she comes back and Jimin, boy search all the places she has ever been to. "