62.The Journey. (The End)

"Y/n! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Jungkook shouted while continuously slamming on the wooden piece.

"Tell me everything or else I swear your banana milk will be flushed." you retorted back.

"Y/n when the right time comes we will tell you." he pleaded.

"Jungkook! It has been a year, and you guys constantly been making excuses. This time I need the truth, for real."

"Baby girl! Come on! Don't do this to me. I love you so much." he whined.

You felt sad for treating Jungkook this way. You were melting in his request, but you had to be headstrong.

"I don't understand what craze Jungkook has with his banana milk," Jimin mumbled while assisting Taehyung in the kitchen.

The house wasn't very enormous, it was a 3BHK flat, in New York. So, the rooms were close to each other. The boys in the kitchen could effortlessly listen to your conversations and brawling.

"Go! Do something Jiminah before our Hercules smashes the door ."Taehyung pushed him out of the kitchen.

Jimin curled his lips and strolled towards the little battling ground.

"Jungkook, stop shouting, it's not that it's the last banana milk on earth."

You heard Jimin's voice. He was attempting to convince Jungkook. Your whole strategy would crumble if he is successful in persuading him. You are near to knowing the truth, you can't let them win.

"Jiminah!" you called his name in a playful way and in the sweetest voice.

Jimin shied and smiled, "Yes! My sugar plum."

"I have all your striped shirts as well," you shouted from inside the room.

Jimin eyes grew wide, "Baby! Open the door. We can talk things out, sweety." he started banging the door. He came to persuade Jungkook but he is the one now doing Jungkook's work.

Jungkook stood there leaning beside the door and giggling at Jimin.

"What are you laughing at? Your banana milk will be flushed, my T-shirts can't be. Help me out here."

Jungkook nodded furiously, " Y/n, open the door. Please!"

"No! I won't until you promise to tell everything." you were strong with your words.

Taehyung became frustrated, as he was cooking alone. Usually, all of you do it together. When the Maknaes were out to their training sessions, they would help you cook and exit the house. You weren't a trainee anymore, you never could be, and never would. You had lost your dream. You were never going to dance again. The only thing which you loved more than your life was now your worst enemy. The doctor has strictly prohibited you from dancing. That day you had cried all day. The ones who were more hurt were the Maknaes. They decided to give up on everything and start a new life, but you refused. You urged then to follow their dream.

"Can anyone come here and give me a hand or something?" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen, chopping the life out from the parsley. When he didn't get any response from the three of you. He put the flame on the lowest and sauntered to your room.

"What are you guys? Five? or Seven?" Taehyung burst out.

Jungkook and Jimin rolled their eyes, avoiding him completely.

"Don't you guys get it, she is trying to test your patience. We had promised not to tell her anything. She is making us break our promise to each other."

Jimin and Jungkook quit banging at the door and finally put their attention to Taehyung's words.

You eavesdropped, aligning your ears to the door, to listen to what they were talking about. You realized Taehyung was trying to do the same thing that Jimin was about to.