12.Dark Figures

"Yoongi is always right, hats off to his prophecy. " Namjoon said admiring the gleaming trophy coated in pure golden colour disguised as gold.

After the competition got over, you went to Bangtan house with the boys. All were chilling out in the living room, Hoseok and Taehyung wasted on the couch, Jungkook already dozing off on the floor. Leaving just you , Namjoon and Jin awake.

"What do you mean Namjoon Oppa??" his statement made you question him right away

"Beautiful! , Whatever Yoongi says in words it happens in real, even though he says it in an unpretentious and casual way but it does come true and here we are ." Jin said.

"WOW!!!!!" The idea of such a person triggered the inner curiosity in you, even though your first encounter with him didn't go well, but you surely wanted to have a conversation with him. , "THAT'S GREAT!!! , Its just unbeliev...."

"Shutup!!!! I'm sleeping here." Jungkook kicked your foot from the floor.

It hurts, even if he put his least energy in it, it did hurt, "What you bunny!!!!!"

Jin gave a what the hell look to both of you ." You guys still have the energy to fight like this, I mean seriously!!"

"Oppa", you pouted acting cute and innocent that you weren't at fault.

"I didn't mean you beautiful, "he said smiling from his World Wide Handsome face.

Jungkook raised his sleepy head, glared at his hyung for supporting you, unbelieving his hyung's partialty.

"What? Get your ass up and order some food, I ain't cooking today."

As soon as you heard the word food, it clicked your mind that it was already time for dinner, you looked at your wrist watch, it was 9:30 p.m.

"Guys, I should probably leave, it is already so late," you said slipping your phone in your backpack and standing to leave.

"WAIT!!!!!!" all the five boys shouted at once, Taehyung and Hoseok whom you thought were fast asleep woke up by your statement.

"OKAY!" their sudden reply made you sit your ass back on the couch.

"Y/N, stay the night, we will drop you home tomorrow, " Hoseok said, still lying flat on the couch ." Furthermore you will be shifting here in few days, so why not start from today".

At that moment Taehyung woke up from his sleepy position and came to you, "Hot stuff, if you don't feel like staying then I can stay the night with you at your house, let's go." He pulled your hand, and you pulled back away. It was better to stay here rather than alone with Taehyung.

"NO!! I'll stay here ." everybody flinched at your sudden reply.

"Okie then I have ordered the food for us," Namjoon said.