59.Graduation Ceremony.

"I still don't believe this gorgeous piece is standing in front of us. "Taehyung mumbled as he sat on the floor in front of it, appreciating its beauty.  While Jungkook and Jimin were slouched on the couches and you were comfortably lying on Taehyung's lap.

  While Jungkook and Jimin were slouched on the couches and you were comfortably lying on Taehyung's lap

"I don't believe it myself either," Jungkook confessed.

"What the hell is their not to believe?" you woke up from his lap with a scowl, "We have won, did you forget?"

"How can we forget, it was just a few hours ago," Taehyung retorted.

The competition had been over and all of you had returned to the house. The Hyungs had already slept, but you and the Maknaes were in the living room. Halsey had returned back to New York as soon as you guys came out of the auditorium.

"I feel sleepy." Jimin started yawing badly.

You were settled in utmost stillness, thinking about something. Your thoughts wandered off so quickly, without your permission. A few minutes ago you were chiding them, and now you are wistful.

"Hotstuff! What happened?" Taehyung shook you up. He saw the transition in your mood.

"N-nothing" your voice cracked. It didn't have the earlier enthusiasm.

Jimin and Jungkook gathered on the floor. They were bothered as well.

Without citing anything, nor letting any words escape from your mouth, tears started dripping from your eyes.

"What happened, baby? Did someone tell you something?" Jimin asked in his usual soft voice, as he circled your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

You shook your head.

"Did your dad said anything to you?" Taehyung inquired.

You again shook your head.

"I know what would help that mood of yours." Jungkook smiled in a teasing manner.

You lifted your head, "What?"

"This" he leaned forward and kissed your lips. You shoved him away.

"Jungkook! Stop! Now isn't the time for romancing."

"Then tell us what happened before I pick you up and tie you to my bed and compel you to tell us."

Your eyebrows bumped each other, disapproving his idea." I was feeling Nostalgic. I mean, how rapidly everything got over. It feels as if yesterday only I walked into this college and after two days I am graduating which I don't want to. I want to stay like this with you guys. I don't know what will happen in the coming future I only want this present with the three of you."

"Baby! Don't worry We will always be there with you." Jimin squeezed your body in his arms in a playful way.

"Yes love, no matter what the situation would be, we'll be always together," Taehyung added.