14.Like what you see?

Mr Jeon Ji-woong was not just Jungkook's father but a shareholder in your dad's million-dollar export-import company. Being a businessman your dad had  a variety of  pursuits and the export-import business was one of them. More than that he was your dad's intimate friend. You knew he had a son. But never bothered to go deep into the details.

"Do you recall something Y/n?" Jungkook spoke raising your chin up.

Recall would be an understatement because it was more than just recall. If your dad got even the slightest of the hint that Jungkook loves you then he would proudly sacrifice his daughter without even asking her consent. He won't listen to any of your demands because you have already asked him all that he wouldn't give you: the freedom, a house of your own in Korea, a career in dance after college etc. If you refused he would just emotionally blackmail you into marrying him. And the two boys sitting in front of you probably knew all of it.

"Mr Lee Dae-sung would be jubilant perhaps if he knew about this. Isn't it Miss. Lee Y/N ?" Jungkook hit the bull's eye.

You looked at him with a deadly stare. How badly you wanted to crush your life only you knew it. Coming back to Korea was the worst decision. You felt contrite about it.

"It's already too late, our little baby needs some sleep." Taehyung kissed your cheeks. You scuffle over it. Giving him a disgusting look.

"Have a good night , Y/n." Jungkook said and both of them went away, closing the door, switching off the lights.

The darkness that persists now felt more comforting than the illumination, which denuded their masks in front of you. 'Ignorance is a bliss', wish you had never known any of the truth that just ate you from within. The period of tribulation had just commenced, there was no way out. You were stuck with them. Your brain didn't function properly. All you wanted was your mother's lap to cry on. For her to pat your head so that you will sleep in peace. Those thoughts were transitory because you were away from your family , and this room was the epitome of confinement, no escape. Your head hurt. All the information were too much to process. Once again you forced your limbs on the bed and lay flat, waiting for sleep to overwhelm you.

The night was close to getting over. But you were deprived of sleep, so you slept as you would never wake up. It was morning in a few hours. Sunlight touched your skin. But it couldn't wake you up. A loud thud in the hall, made you open your eyes.

"I can't even sleep in peace, God!" You reached for your phone, it was already 10:00 a.m. "F**k! I'm so late for college ."
You quickly went to the bathroom and came out in a towel. You opened the closet and reached for your dress. After changing into it an awareness caught you.

"Wait! I'm still at Bangtan house, but what are my clothes doing here???"

You opened the closet again. Each one of your dress lied there. With your suitcases and luggage, everything.

"Am I dreaming or what ??" You quickly ran to the hall.

"F**k! My furniture, what are they doing here?" All the five boys along with the assistance of the guards were shifting your things into the storeroom.

"GUYS!!! Stop! " You shouted, it caught the attention of all the male members.

"Y/n!, you woke up, we have already shifted half of it." Namjoon answered  huffing and puffing.

"Don't you dare  bother helping us, we got this." Jin said.

"BUT GUYS I d-don..."

"Y/n, we got this, in a few minutes, all your things will be shifted here, go chill inside," Hoseok said.