5.Kisses help

Days went by. You religiously attended classes and your practice. You couldn't afford to let Jungkook win the competition. Even though you were a good dancer you asked for Hoseok's help, he was versatile. And he never refused, such a sweetheart.
You had developed a good relationship with Namjoon and Hoseok. Jin was always busy with his acting and cooking classes, you hardly came across his handsome face. Jungkook and Taehyung were completely a different case. Jungkook didn't stop messing around and Taehyung, he never left you alone. For once you thought he was the secret admirer. Receiving a bouquet of roses was a daily affair now. Whenever you went to the canteen you always received an unmade order of anything from the menu. But taking any constructive decision was too quick, nonetheless these undesirable activities didn't bother you much. But one day it did.

Tired from the practice you arrived home. Entered the password and closed the door behind you, as you were about to take a step further the scene made you astound
Your hall turned into a bed of roses. Your living room, your kitchen all covered with flowers. Your house was turned into a garden. Not just that, when you went to your own room, it was filled with heart-shaped balloons and your pictures everywhere.
Every moment that you had spent outside the house, the college canteen, library, market, metro. Each instance was there. And a beautiful cake kept on the bed with an envelope.

Dear Y/N,

This cake is to celebrate our new relationship. Don't worry there is no intention of hurting you. There is just love which you have to accept. Don't dare to take any constructive steps. Or else your dad's reputation will be messed up with. And you don't want to lose your freedom. Goodnight Y/N, enjoy the cake.

From your lover.

You were stunned, baffled and all the synonyms of shocked. You didn't envisage such humongous step this guy would take. Your password was hacked into. Your privacy was bombarded. Neither you could complain nor you could tell your father, it would result in losing your freedom. The only way out was to change your house. This guy is a psychotic, totally obsessed and you have no idea why he is so freakingly obsessed with you. All your life you remained away from love affairs in order to get this???????.

The anger in your head had reached the zenith, you took the cake and threw it in the dustbin. You gathered all the pictures and flowers and threw them in the little storeroom that you had.

The whole night you spent contemplating. Somebody was always there. Somebody close to you. Jungkook and Taehyung liked taking pictures but it definitely wasn't Jungkook, it could be Taehyung. The way he always looks at you and follows you, the way he danced with you that day. But you didn't have enough evidence against him and weren't sure too.

The next day you went to the college, every guy was under your suspicion but Taehyung topped the list and every girl saw you indignantly you didn't even know why. These unwanted attentions from everyone was irritating for you. But you were unaware that the closeness with the boys was a reason for it.

All you want is to dance and study. But since the day you joined this college nothing happened according to the plan. You felt all the troubles that didn't come during your school days are compensating by coming now.

As usual, you went for practice, there was nobody in that room. So, without wasting any time you went to the system and connected your phone and searched for the music in your playlist as you always do.

BUT you must remember that you are not allowed to be at peace, you should definitely not forget that God Had Decided Otherwise.

You felt a pat at your shoulder and a voice shouted " What are you doing hot stuff??? "

It scared the hell out of you, he literally tore down your eardrums. It was definitely Taehyung. You were already contemplating him to be the toxic lover and you always were careful to remain away from him, but now you had enough you decided to act.