51.Choice

"Oppa!" You leapt to your feet.

"Can we come in?" Jin asked opening the door.

You nodded.

Jin entered followed by Namjoon and Hoseok.

"I know why you guys are here but I don't want to talk about anything." You didn't spare them a glance and kept averting your gaze just to avoid their endearing handsome faces that could just mollify your resentment.

"You don't even want to know the whole truth? Okie! Let's go guys." Namjoon stood up to leave but you grabbed his hand.

"No! Wait. Tell me. I want to know ." There was desperateness in your voice, the yearning to know the truth.

All of them stayed back, "First give your Oppa something that you haven't." Namjoon said as he sat on the couch, crossing his legs.

You were muddled by their unexpected demand.

You glanced away, lowered your head and grabbed a pillow tightly in front of your chest "What do you guys want from me ?"

"Yahh!! Nothing that those Maknaes want, we were asking for a hug which was refused to us a few minutes ago. " Hoseok crossed his arms.

You shuffled towards Hoseok, who was leaned to the wall beside the door, with a hanging head. He didn't spare you a glance, which was obvious for the way you had ignored him, but you didn't let it bother you and hugged him tightly. It wasn't surprising that he hugged you back and pecked your cheeks after pulling out of the hug. You then went to the worldwide handsome who was sitting on your bed and hugged him tightly. He pulled your cheeks which hurt and you punched him back. At last, you went to Kim Namjoon who always showed you light in the darkness whenever you were lost. He was sitting on the sofa, he stood up seeing you walk towards him and he hugged you as well, patting your head.

"We missed you a lot our princess," Namjoon whispered in your ears.

"I missed you guys a lot but when I.." you stopped before saying anything further when you remembered what they all had done. Your bright mood changed, you went back to your bed to sit in a fetal position.

Seeing you in an unhappy state worried them, but they knew what has happened, and they were there to explain everything.

As Jin was already sitting on the bed, Hoseok and Namjoon came to join you. Hoseok sat beside you and Namjoon sat beside Jin in front of you.

"We can explain everything." Jin reaches out for your hand and caressed it.

"What will happen if you explain everything?" you politely pushed his hand away and stared at him with moist eyes.

"Things will change," Namjoon assured.

"We know you are hurt more than we can comprehend, but our hands were tied. There was no other way for us. We had to save three lives ."Hoseok uttered

"You wanted to save three lives by sacrificing mine," you exclaimed.

"No!" , Namjoon spurn your sentence. " We didn't sacrifice yours. We never forced you for anything. We never bounded you. You always had the choice of walking out on me in that library. You always had the choice of not taking Hoseok's help for the competition. You always had the choice even when you decided to study here. Don't you think you were meant to be with us like everything was meant to happen."

The leader's words made sense to you. You always had the choice. You always had the choice of not falling in love with them and controlling your damn feelings. Somewhere you always relished their company, somewhere their forcefull kisses made a difference, somewhere their love affected you and somewhere their given pain was a pleasure for you.