56.Lovers

As decided, you had become acquainted in slumbering with them. In the course of time, they made you feel totally comfortable. None of the Maknaes force you to do anything that you disapprove of except for showering of love. Day and night the four of you spent time with each other. You no longer felt shy or apprehensive in their presence or from their touch. You were a part of them now, a part of the three existence. Day by day your intimacy with them kept on thriving. However, you had still established some thresholds regarding the limits they could cross. You don't want to let your chastity being taken away until you are fully sure that this relationship will last till death.

"Taehyung! Stob it." you elbowed the little brat who was reclining beside you on the bed and continuously poking your tolerance level by biting to your skin or kissing you on all those sweet spots.

"I don't want to." he tugged your hairs behind your ears and bit on your neck making you moan out of pleasure.

"Taehyung!" you pushed him away as things might head to a different way with that one bite,

He slumped back and whined, "Hot stuff, I am just cuddling with you, nothing else ."

"Taehyung can't you see she is working," Jimin yelled.

"Ya! Working on your head." Jungkook mumbled while playing with his phone.

Jimin's head was on your lap, as he had a severe headache, you were massaging his temples. Taehyung sat beside you and Jungkook sat in front of you with your legs on his lap.

"You dudes fight like kids." you blurted out.

"Then cherish us like kids ."Taehyung's gloomy voice made you turn your head to look at him. His body slouched on the bed giving you empty stares. It wasn't fair, you were at fault for pushing him away while he was just loving you. So, you bent forward and kissed him on his lips. His face gleamed in happiness and he again snuggled on your neck.

The amount of time you have spent with them, you have apprehended what sort of lovers they are. You already understood what kind of individual they were, and after spending your days and nights with these Manknaes, you have understood how distinct they are. Jungkook is an unruly person, who needs love that is rugged and tough. He gets what he craves, even if you aren't interested. Taehyung is the clingy one, who always wants to stick to you like a quala and love you endlessly. Jimin is the softest and sweetest of them all, he never compels but waits for your approval, and you never push him away or reject him as he knows how his plump lips work on you. Somethings were common with the three of them. They often could be very emotional and vulnerable, and would only want to make you listen to their problems while they bury their head in your arms. Often they become needy all of a sudden, and you keep on figuring out the reason for it. You literally have stopped wearing shorts or exposing clothes because that distracts them and moreover the boys don't want you to wear anything as such that would attract others attention. You are completely fine with everything, not when they end up beating the shit out of someone who would talk to you or greet you or even stare at you.

"When are you telling them?" Jungkook inquired, finally keeping his phone aside. Possibly, because he must have lost in the game he was playing.

"I gave it a thought, then I came to this conclusion that once I graduate I am going to tell them everything," you said, still dealing with Jimin's head and letting Taehyung fondle with you.

"Are you sure they will approve to our love, something which they would never have imagined of," Jimin asked playing with the hem of your top.

"I don't know Jimin, but I am positive enough if not anyone then my dad certainly will. He loves me a lot, he understands me," you responded while subconsciously shoving Jimin's hand from your belly.