35.Lift of regret

Your eyes froze at his glowing wet skin. Water droplets were descending from his neck to his torso. His curves seemed moulded by a dexterous sculptor. You had once before witnessed this beauty but weren't attentive towards it. Now that you have him all to yourself, your eyes cannot resist the view. It shamelessly wonders all over his body.

"You like it ! " he simpers.

"Huh!" you seemed flustered. You cleared your head and turned back. Even though your eyes weren't at it. The image was still inside your mind. You couldn't help thinking about it. Only you knew the yearn of looking at it again. At the same time, you didn't want to seem like a pervert in front of the only guy you love. But as you weren't in your own room, things weren't going to happen the way you want but the way the owner of the room wants.

"Y/N!" Jimin situated himself in front of your eyes. You covered your face with your palm. "What are you doing stupid?" he giggled.

"Please go and wear something ."

"Why? Don't you love seeing me like this ?"

"I-I "

"You do I know. It is no crime to see your lover half naked. Come on! Open your eyes." he held your wrists and tried to move it away from your face.

"No! Jimin."

Your hands were now in his grasp. And your eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes baby."

"N-no."

"Fine! Feel me then."

"What??"

Jimin took your hands and kept it on his chest. To which you released a huge sigh. He traced his skin with your hands making you observe it inside your head. As your eyes were closed you were able to feel every bit of his skin profoundly. The highs the lows, the warmth the coolness. The softness that he had even though being sturdy.

"Jimin!" you finally opened your eyes. And at last, surrendered yourself to him. While your hands were still on his chest he pulled you into his arms. Raising the temperature of each other. It was clear that he was turned on as much as you were. But it felt as if he was jealous of himself because your eyes were still on his body. He raised your head to look at him.

"Why aren't these eyes looking at me ?"

"They are looking at you."

"They aren't. I made them look at me ."

"Jimin"

"Y/n"

"Why do I feel something unusual inside me ?"

"Because you are in love baby."

As you were breathing heavily in his arms and looking at his eyes you realized that your wait has ended. He is the one. He is your angel and he will be your saviour from them as well.

"I love you Jimin!"

"I love you Y/n"

Both of you smiled at each other and hugged tightly. Now you wanted to feel him as well. The love that you had were reflected in his eyes.

"Never give up on me Jimin, cause I will never give up on you."

"Trust me Y/n, this love is forever and ever. " he broke the hug and cupped your face in his palms.

"I'll never leave you even if you wanted to ."

"I would never want that." you giggled.

"I hope you don't."