53.Foursome?

"I am ready to be yours. "

"WHATTT!!!" all the boys shouted at the same time, making you close your ears and sunk into the black leather couch.

"Jimin pinch me, quick!" Taehyung forwarded his hand, but Jimin kicked him on his legs.

"Ahh! That was harsh. It hurts. Which means .."

"It is true. For our sake please repeat it Y/N ." Jungkook said desperately.

"I'm all yours," you repeated it feeling sheepish, not able to make any eye contact with that flushed face.

"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" all the three of them jumped on you, not caring about your pretty delicate body, which could be bulldozed beneath their weight.

"GODD!!! GET OFF ME!!!!" you bawled, trying to move your limbs, but couldn't. Jungkook was on top of you, above whom Jimin and then Taehyung. Just because the Golden Maknae was attenuating the load, you were saved from being crumbled down. But the space between you both was so less that you started to choke and found it difficult to breathe.

"GET OFF ME YOU PERVERTS!!! OPPA!!!" you screamed while struggling below them.

"Y/NN!!!" the door flung open with all four of them rushing inside. They had never left, they were waiting outside, eavesdropping to all the conversations.

They hurtled towards the boys and picked them up one by one while Yoongi looked after you.

"Are you alright?" Min Yoongi cared to ask.

You nodded in your breathlessness.

"Leave us Hyung," Taehyung complained struggling in Jin's arms .

"Uh-uh! You Maknaes are monsters. Treat her like a girl not like a man ." Yoongi yelled.

"B-but.."

Namjoon cut Jungkook's words," No ifs and buts. This is not the way to show your happiness. Have a little courtesy. Look at her. Look at her scrupulously made figure with delicate skin, and look at you three ."

Jungkook growled out in anger, but he knew he can do nothing while the Hyungs are out there speaking the truth.

"Sorry baby!" Jimin said being the only person considerate enough to apologise.

Jungkook and Taehyung burst out in laughter.

"What are you kids laughing at?" Hoseok smacked Taehyung's head.

"This is just the start. She has no idea what madness is coming ahead. "

You rolled your eyes over them. "You guys are monsters. "You tramped out of the room. While walking away from the studio you were able to hear all the howling and shoutings , which brought a smile to your face. And it was not only the Maknaes but also the Hyungs as well. You just bestowed happiness to the people you love, to the Bangtan you love, and there is nothing in this world that could make you more  euphoric .

******

It was your first morning in the Bangtan House after the summers and your final year of college life. Those two years were equal to hell but this year would be living heaven for you. It felt as if all the burden has been hoisted by someone. You felt no more shackled by the chains of obligation. You were independent in love.

As usual, you woke up at your scheduled time. Little did you knew that your morning was set differently. Your body felt stiff and confined, soaked in sweat.   Usually, you wake up fresh, before opening your eyes,  turning around your bed,  flexing your muscles, yawing hard. But today you didn't wake up alone.