37.I need you girl!

All the boys had gathered once again in the same living room which was about to witness the same thing being repeated once again. Once again in a row you had  disappeared without even apprising  anybody . This time it wasn't your fault but the fault of everybody in that room. The inordinate  patience level you had  was tested recklessly which  strangled you to a great extent . All the boys were at fault for some weird reasons they didn't take care of you the way they should have , plus you were being taken for granted. You remained in front of their eyes they believed that you will never leave them . Maknaes  were confident enough.  But to what extent can a person handle the atrocities , there comes a time when you have to take a big decision . And leaving the house was one of them . You had to make them taste your absence then only they would come back to their senses.

"Where did she go ?" Namjoon questioned  the stillness persisting in the room.

"Something has happened this time, which we don't know. When she came with Taehyung her whole self was not the usual. Taehyung needs to do some explanations ." Jin glared at the boy , who was panicking already on the couch sitting beside the culprit.

"Hyung we must find her first. Then we can talk about all of these .  Don't you think?" Jimin smartly diverted the topic . He knew the sky would fall down on them if the Hyungs knew what Jungkook did .

None of the Hyungs knew anything regarding what their Golden Maknae did. They want to keep it hidden from them.

"Jimin is right ." the leader said as he tapped on Jimin's shoulder agreeing with him.

"But where could  our princess go this time .I don't think she would be in the Maknaes house. " Hoseok said.

"This time we must search whole ko.."

"She went to her house." Yoongi interrupted Namjoon.

"How do you know that? Did she tell you?" Jin staggered.

"I saw her leaving the house so I followed her . She headed to the metro .  There I came to know."

"Yahh! Yoongi! Why didn't you stop her."

"Why should I? She has the right to go wherever she wants to ."

"But she didn't go there by will, but by force, because she doesn't has anywhere to go. You know it as well how much she hates going to her house." Namjoon asserted .

"Then you people should have taken good care of her. "Yoongi announced and walked out.

"He is right. We were so excited regarding the song and so busy with everything  that we completely ignored her."

"Then I'll go and  bring her back." Jungkook stood up in a sudden urge .

"NO!" Jimin and Taehyung declined at the same  time making the three Hyungs confused.

"I will go!" Taehyung said.

"No!" Jungkook and Jimin declined  at the same time earning another confused look from the Hyungs.

"Nobody is going. We will go and bring her back." Namjoon said making the Maknaes mouth sealed .

"But Namjoon don't you think her parents will doubt if we go to her house, I mean we are not even her classmate." Hoseok said which made the maknaes smile in their victory.

"You are right actually, then ..umm.. Jimin will go. "

All agreed to the idea and Jimin set out in his car to your house the next day. He found your house address on google map. It wasn't a trouble for him to search your house as you were the daughter of one of the billionaire. Your house was situated in a posh area . With few houses that Jimin recognised because of his Father's connections as he was a business man as well.