61.Fate?

Jungkook had surged towards the house that you guys reached Seoul within minutes.

He took the car to the Maknaes house instead of Bangtan because it would be dangerous to compromise the lives of everyone. Once your dad comes to find out that you aren't there in your room, he would search you like hellhounds, tearing apart everyone who comes in his way.

You stepped out of the car, Jungkook intertwined his fingers in yours and walked to the door. He rang the bell, it was opened by Jimin.

"Y/n!" he took you in his embrace when his eyes fell on you, and showered kisses on your face  "We missed you so much, baby. We are sorry Y/n."

"Jimin!" you pulled his hand away from your face, as he kept on smooching you all around. "It wasn't your fault."

"It is love." Taehyung rushed towards you as he saw you at the door. He squeezed you in his arms " We couldn't protect you. We are sorry." His voice cracks as he confesses their negligence.

You broke the hug. "Guys! It's fine. I am here now. Don't worry I am never going back to that hell."

"We won't let you go anywhere. You'll be in front of our eyes day and night ." Jungkook proclaimed as he took out the revolver from the holster and kept it on the table.

Your gaze was fixed on that shiny piece of metal. Taehyung caught you staring at it. He holds your chin and moves your face to face him. "Do you want one of those?

You nodded.

Jimin took out an M&P Shield from the T.V set drawer and handed you over. You smiled looking at it, but he took it back again from your hands." Promise me you won't do what you did the last time you held a gun in your hand."

You lifted your head up to look at him, "I promise, I won't do anything as such. Not that...not that now I have realized how badly I love you guys, I don't want to die." You burst out in tears all of a sudden.

"Hey! Don't cry. Come here!" Jungkook put forward his hand. You held it and sat beside him, still crying.

"I missed you guys a lot. I can't even tell you how badly I missed you." you wept and wiped your nose with a tissue.

"We missed you more than you did ." Jungkook rubbed your back.

"When you didn't return from the washroom, we were worried. We began searching for you in the entire building. You were nowhere to be found ." Taehyung started their story of the conquest in finding you.

"We thought we lost you again." Jimin continued. " Nothing struck our mind, we were just madly searching for you in Seoul and every place that you could be. Once we were about to give up, all of us sat together and brainstormed. There is no reason for you to run away from us, but somebody.."

"Taking you away from us." Jungkook added, "Our first suspicion went to John and David. The next day, we went for their search to New York. We broke into their house, beat them up, and almost killed them, but they kept on saying that they didn't take you."

"So, we came back. We couldn't think that you might be in your dad's house until we saw the footage of the CCTV cameras, which we should have seen earlier. There were four men along with a single man, who was your dad." Taehyung gloomy voice while uttering your dad's name didn't provide you with any conciliation.

"My dad??? He came all by himself to kidnap me ?"

"Yes! We couldn't understand. Why would he do that to you? I mean, he loves you a lot. And you said he was completely fine with your decision, then why?"

"Because he had already sold me to someone." you slammed your eyes shut, trying to stop those tears which were unstoppable.

"What the f**k are you saying? Sold you??" Jungkook was taken back by your words as well as the boys.