18.Piss them off

The next morning you woke up heavy-headed. You took a quick look at the clock. It was 12:00.

"My goodness, I slept so much, and nobody cared to wake me up."  You got up from the bed and fumbled on your steps towards the bathroom. The muscles on your legs and thighs were cramped due to the action yesterday night. The cold floor felt soothing to your feet. You stood in front of the mirror and surveyed your face.

"Who are you?" You interrogated the person behind the mirror. Traces of dried tears and swollen up eyes were staring at you" What have you become? Where did that girl go who used to wake up at 5:00? You woke up at 12 today. Do you understand? Do something before your life gets f**ked up."

*grr*

Your stomach grumbled asking for food. There was no time for bathing so you quickly brushed your teeth washed your face and went downstairs.

Unexpectedly the dining hall wasn't empty. Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung sat there in their pyjamas having brunch.

They look so adorable, cute little boys now. 

"Good Morning Princess!" Hoseok greeted you and tapped on his side seat asking you to sit beside him.

"Good Morning Sunshine!" you went and hugged him and made yourself comfortable in that wooden chair, completely ignoring the two boys sitting there.

"We are here too, what about us?" Jungkook spoke out.

"What about you?" you asked.

"What about wishing us a good morning?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Oh! Well! Good Morning crackheads!" you carelessly said it and laughed along with Hoseok. The boys rolled their eyes thoroughly annoyed.
Whilst your stomach was still grumbling but your body was drained out of energy feeling drowsy.  So you rested your head on the table for a while.

"Sleepy! Sleepy! Princess?" Hoseok ran his fingers through your hair.

"Yes Hobi, I feel so tired and hungry, but I don't feel like cooking.

"Aww! , have a bite from my plate, don't worry Jin cooked enough for all of us."

That made you raise your head in elation and you opened your mouth shamelessly.

Hoseok fed you a spoonful of rice with eggplant and you ate it.

"bhre re the othrs" you spoke while eating.

"hehe! gulp down Y/n "

You chewed the food, "I asked where are the others? "

"They have gone to college, they have some important work" Hoseok replied, mixing the kimchi with rich to feed you more.

"They work so hard, don't they."

"Everybody works hard except for you." Jungkook uttered in a rude way.

You glanced at him lowering your brows and narrowing your eyes.

Why is this bunny being so rude all of a sudden? What did I  do again?

"I work hard too like I did yesterday, don't you remember boys?" you teased them.

Taehyung dropped the spoon on the plate and Jungkook started choking on his food.

"Did you Y/n? Did they make you work too hard?" Hoseok asked in concern.

"No! we didn't,  she is lying." Jungkook claimed.

"Whatever, hobi I am still hungry."

"Open your mouth"

"Aaaa.."