9.First Kiss

It had been weeks and there was no sign of your secret admirer. You didn't feel perilous. Even dropped the idea of relocation.
They say when you least expect something to happen the exact opposite takes place.

Heading towards the same metro nearby your college little did you knew your night was already planned differently. You walked the same direction towards the same metro. Just one request and all the five guys would be ready to drop you home. But you didn't want to bother them. You could take care of yourself.

With no hustle bustle, the only footsteps that echoed in your eardrums were yours. In a while, somebody was in sync. In sync and coexisted on the same road, you were walking on. Somebody was following you. No, you don't have eyes behind your head. But your instinct made you feel so.

Turning behind to have a glance at the person if it was he or she could be dangerous, so you decided to walk your way.

You walked hastily and finally reached the metro, the person was nowhere to be seen. The metro was half empty. Then your eyes fell on a strange absurd guy sitting at the corner seat. With his face turned towards you. Intentionally staring at you.

Your heart skipped a beat. You were still away from your house. Away from the boys too. Still, an 8 to 9-minute walk was there to reach your house.

All you could do was act like you didn't notice him. Because he seemed definitely like the one following.

You regret not keeping any pepper spray or self-defence items. Being a girl was so difficult. Hurdles through our life on every path, on every place, on this metro right in front of you.

As soon as the metro stopped, you bolt out without even glancing that person. Rushed towards the exit. It was sure he was following you. You turned back on the stairs, he was already so close. What could you do, helpless at that moment in this dark night, emptiness in the metro station? Security guards nowhere to be seen. You decided to RUN!. But the moment you decided to run cost you. You stumbled on the end of the staircase and feel down. Struggling to stand up, fumbling on your steps.

It was his golden chance, he ran towards you. The horrors of getting caught gripped you, so you manage to stand up anyhow and ran.
Without glancing back you ran like anything. Towards your house. Empty streets, shops closed, only stray dogs moving around. Trees in their solitude witnessing your struggle. Nobody to help this time.

Rehearsals had already drained your stamina, and this situation demanded you to pace up. Throat dry like a fallen leaf, lungs struggling to breathe. Getting caught by this stranger wasn't a good plan. Anything could happen with you, murder, rape, kidnap anything.
You ran, not aware where your heading anymore. The stranger is no mood of letting you go. He was running at the same pace as you were faster and faster. Whenever you glanced back you could see him get closer and closer and closer.

You felt a pain inside your chest. Your legs were getting weak. Tiredness made you stumble upon the road and you fell down.

"Please leave me alone, Please", tears rolling down your cheek. Begging him not to hurt you.

Suddenly, a ray of light flashes on his covered face, his eyes glanced behind you, one look at you and then he ran away before fulfilling his evil intentions.

Even though he left, you remained there crying, out of breath, gasping for air. Somebody parked a car beside you. And came out a guy.

"Y/N!!!!!!!", it was Taehyung. He picked you up and put you in his car.

You didn't utter a word but kept on weeping.

Taehyung quickly drove towards your house, within seconds you guys reached. Both of you went in. You sat on the couch. Tears still not stopping.

Taehyung went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water. " Y/N, drink it you will feel alright"

He handed you the glass, but your hands were trembling, you couldn't hold it properly. So he helped you drink it.

"Now tell me what happened " Taehyung was deeply concerned.

You looked at him, your eyes red filled with tears before you could say anything you hugged him tightly and started crying heavily.

"Taehuyng , he was there, I saw him, he followed me Taehyung, I ran, I ran from him. I don't want to live here anymore. He will do me wrong. He was going to Taehyung. If you weren't there I would have been ...."

"Sshhh, don't say more, I am there, he can't touch you. ".

" Thank you so much, I don't know what would have happened today, if you weren't there ." you said still hugging him tightly.

"Taehyung, Can I request you something," you asked, breaking the hug.

" Yes Y/n, anything"

" Can you please stay the night, I am very scared, that person knows my house even though I've changed my passcode I don't feel safe. " you genuinely wanted him to stay. The scariness had grilled you.

" You don't have to request that, now go change while I make something for the both of us"

" I don't have anything to cook"

" Then I'll just order something "

"Ok."

You went upstairs and changed your clothes. You were fatigued by all the running. But you manage to change and came back to the living room.

" What did you order ?" Taehyung sat on the couch watching TV. You went and sat beside him

"Burger!! " his face lit up.

"What?? Who eats a burger at this point of time ??"

"We will hot stuff," Taehyung said being proud of it. , " Okie I don't mind until the burger is not delivered by the maniac lover"

The bell rang, Taehyung went and brought back a bunch of burgers, both of you ate peacefully.

"Where do I sleep hot stuff? I can't sleep on the couch " Taehyung complained standing beside your bed.

"Hmmm, then where do you want to sleep, I just have one bed in my house," you said covering your body with a blanket.

"I'll just sleep here then", Taehyung being Taehyung laid beside you on the bed without permission.

"Only because you saved me, don't dare to come to this side or do any mischief or else....".

"Ya ya ya, I know the rules, or else you'll beat me somewhere that I would regret. "

"Yes, good boy", it didn't take you much time to sleep, you were already so tired. As soon as you closed your eyes you drifted away in sleep. So deep that not even a hundred Taehyung could wake you up.

Meanwhile, somebody hadn't slept, somebody hadn't slept because somebody was busy watching you.

" You're so beautiful Y/n", Taehyung whispered leaning on to your side of the bed. " What else do I have to do to make you fall in love with me Y/, please tell me yourself".

You were fast asleep. Not aware of his words or his intentions. More than anything you had build up trust towards these boys. So, you slept in peace.

Even though he was warned, he still came towards your side, for a while absorbed your contours, your beautiful eyes, your perfect lips, every curve on your face. And leaned down kissing you on the lips, a sweet peck. Being utterly careful not to wake you up. There you had your first ever kiss, which you didn't even know.

A smile formed as soon as he kissed you, " I wish someday you will kiss me back Y/n, I wish".