16.Imprisoned.

Stay there stay there. Fuck!

Jungkook and Taehyung spent no time in sitting alongside. With you in the middle imprisoned between two red-blooded , ready  to devour you or kill you for looking hot af.

Squashing you in the middle making it difficult for you to even breathe. They were so close that their cologne was all that went within you. A mixture of what Taehyung was wearing and What Jungkook was wearing. You clenched your thighs out of nervousness. Not believing the feeling they were able to provide you with.

To make the situation worse Taehyung slid his hands on your waist and Jungkook as he always does couldn't control brushing your thighs which were at full display. Your body got heated up with out even a drop of liquor. The air conditioner  couldn't even  stop the dripping sweats from your skin. You regret not wearing that apron at least it could have saved your skin from these two. But what you wore was more welcoming for them.

"Baby" Jungkook whispered. The music was loud but his words were clear. 

"You dare to disobey us sweetheart. " Taehyung slide your hairs behind your ears and bit your ear lobe, due to which you unintentionally moved closer to Jungkook.

"You are not allowed to expose this much, only we can see this skin." He moved his fingers on your arms.

"And only we can touch it." Taehyung moved his fingers around your collar bone to your cleavage.

"I-I am s-sorry" it was all that escaped your mouth. They were all over you.

Taehyung pulled you into his arms, " You'll be punished hot stuff." he rubbed his fingers on your lips ruining your beautiful lipstick.

You pulled away and your back landed on Jungkook's chest.

All you felt was a toy being tossed between two men. Who were horny over their prey. But you had to run away before anything bad happens before something happens that you would regret and how would you do that. You can't fight with them. They are much stronger. Hoseok was right you can never beat the shit out of a boy until you were standing in front of him and kicked him in between the legs, but this situation was quite different. You were in their control like a ping pong ball moving from here and there.

" Do you even have any idea how  arouse I feel seeing you like this? I could just..... "  Jungkook rubbed his lips on your neck.

And you don't have any idea that I feel the same now. Gosh! I don't love you both but why am I getting this feeling inside me. Why my legs are getting weak? Why do I feel like capitulated? My feelings are badly f**ked up. I need to move from here. I have to think. Bitch think! before you end up in a threesome.

"OPPA!!!" You shouted .Jungkook let go of you straight away. The boys went far away to the corner of the couch. You used that chance and stood up to run away. Jungkook understood your trick and held your hand immediately.

"Leave me you ass!!" you took the support of the couch to restrain the force of Jungkook. While Taehyung was sniggering the whole time.

" We ain't finished with you baby, Come back here! Come to daddies! " Jungkook tried pulling you. But you put your 101% effort and then kicked him in the foot with your high heels due to which he left your hand.

" F**k!!!" he groaned in pain.

"Ya! Stay the f**k away. And you perverts aren't my daddy."

Taehyung  stood up to stop you  but all the Hyungs came for real. You were so pissed off that you stormed away from the lounge.

"Where did our princess go?" Hoseok asked the two Maknaes who were about to get caught.

"W-we don't k-know probably to m-make some friends." Taehyung fidgeted and went back to his seat.