48.Thank You!

"J-Jimin"

"I heard your conversations so I rushed to the nearby drugstore and brought you this."

Timidness captured you and you with utmost reluctance took that box from him. He took a glance at your face and immediately turned around to scurry away. You couldn't fathom how to react to his goodwill, as he was about to walk out of the room you rushed towards him and stopped him.

"Jimin!"

He swiftly turned around. You went forward and hugged him tightly, with your forehead buried in his chest. He wrapped your body in his arms and stroked your hair.

"What happened to my baby?" He continued stroking your hair.

"You are the sweetest and the bestest boyfriend I could ever have . I love you so much. Please! Never even think about leaving me."

"Baby! " Jimin pulled you out and fixed his eyes on you.

"I had once said and I'm saying it again, I would never leave you even if you wanted me to, and I am willing to do everything for you, everything."

There was no sign of falsehood. He would never lie to you, not when he knows how much deep your love us.

"Jimin! I don't know what I did to deserve you. "

"You didn't do anything y/n, it's fate. Fate has done everything. It has made you walk into my life. "

"It inde..." you couldn't complete your sentence as your whole attention shifted to your aching stomach, which was literally killing you from within. You pressed your stomach and sat on the bed

"Y/n, what happened?" Jimin squatted , holding your arms and peaking into your face which was facing downward, trying to hide the face that was reflecting your pain.

"Nothing! I am fine." You managed to let it out or else he would get super hyper and probably he would admit you in the hospital , moreover, you can't be explicit with him regarding the pain that arrives like an unwanted guest to every girl once a month because you feel shy and moreover two other humans are roaming around in that house. Even though the three of them do know what all is happening they choose not to be forthright.

The door opened and came in Taehyung with a mug.

"Taehyung! What are you doing here?"

"I brought you something that might make you feel good."

"W-what?" You peaked into his hand, he had brought tea for you. Something that you needed badly, but didn't know how to ask them for it.

"Taehyung, that's so sweet of you. " you took that mug from him and shuffled towards your side of the bed, wondering how the hell he knew that tea was going to make you feel better, he probably googled it.

"You should take some rest Y/n", Jimin said as you leaned on the headboard, but you weren't feeling comfortable yet. The hard surface behind was aching your magically sored waist.

Your face perturbed those two. " What happened? Do you need anything else?" Taehyung inquired.

Meanwhile, Jungkook entered the room with few pillows with him. You wondered was he going to beat you with that because you aren't ready to play with this kid, but he did something else. Jungkook pulled you and dropped a pillow behind and another on your lap.

"Better?" He asked

"I-I uhmm.. T-thank you!" you didn't know what to reply to this unexpected deed, you kept staring at his bunny smile with a blank face.

"Do you want to watch something?" Taehyung poked your head.

You glared at him while caressing your head.