28. Sneak In.

"You have to move your shoulder like this ."

As instructed by Namjoon, Jimin had the responsibility of teaching you the Choreography for the Inter-State Dancing Competition. Hoseok was often occupied with his tight study schedule, so he couldn't make up to the studio. But Jimin and you made sure to spent 1 to 2 hours practising after the classes got over.

"You sure are a good dancer Y/n," Jimin said as you quickly understood the steps that he was teaching.

"Thanks!"

" Now move your legs liked this. Watch and learn." Jimin executed the step. Which you found a bit tricky. Being more of a contemporary dancer , freestyle wasn't discomforting but sometimes it took you a bit to absorb the steps.

" Like this ." You tried copying him but failed.

" No! Concentrate. " Jimin said in an authoritative tone. He was definitely more serious when it comes to dancing.

As you felt thirsty you went to drink some water.

" Y/N, I said no water during rehearsals ."

"Sorry!" you quickly sipped and went back to the choreography.

After teaching you a few steps, your phone rang

" One minute !" You went back to receive it.

" Mom? I'll call her later ." You kept the phone back in the bag and continued with choreography.

"Now! Follow my steps, it's very easy ."

Your phone rang again.

" Y/N! How many times I said to switch off your phone while practising.".

" Sorry Jimin! ." You went to the phone and saw your friend had called so you picked it up.

"Jimin, just give me 5 mins. "

" But Y/N, it's already too late, we have to finish it and head home ."

"Just 5 minutes ."

"Be quick. I'm waiting."

You went outside and got back on the phone with your friend. When 5 mins became half an hour you didn't realise.

As you entered the dance studio you saw Jimin was already getting ready to go back home.

" Jimin, we'll be going already ??"

He didn't respond. It had been a few days with the choreography and you knew how serious Jimin was when it comes to rehearsal. But you were ignorant, you always thought he would never mind your miscellaneous interruptions in-between. But this time he was serious.

" Jimin! Sorry! I won't repeat it again. " You held his forearm, stopping him from switching off the system.

" Jimin!!!"

" WHAT???" he shouted and jerked off your hand.

His white face already reddens out of anger. He wasn't playing around. Jimin becomes very strict as soon as he steps into the dance studio . He can't handle tantrums from anyone. And you were no exceptional at that point of time.

All the expressions from your face just dissappered. You have never seen this side of him. Never.

" YOU SAID 5 MINITUES, ITS ALREADY AN HOUR!!," he shouted again. And that made tears muster on the brink of your eyelids.

" Do you even realise, you even have to rehearse the music and learn it as well. DO YOU Y/N??".

That much was enough to make tears fall down your face. It was true that you were pampered a lot by the boys. So sometimes you took things very lightly. And you realised that you were being ignorant of the rehearsals. But his shouting at you was unacceptable. Nobody shouts at you not even your parents. So often in these kinds of situations, you remain speechless.