8.Mixed feelings

Few days went by. Except for attending classes, you didn't practise for the competition. You thought to restore your health from that great fall. So on a weekend, you decided to start your rehearshals. Only a few weeks were left now for the competition. It was a sunny day. With birds chirping on your windowpane. With your body feeling healthy more than ever before.
You decided not to wear anything fancy and went for your casuals and comfortable clothes...

So you wore this.

And set out for the college

And set out for the college. Though the college always remained open on weekends student hardly came. Except for the bookworms in the library. You took the stairs and went to the dance studio. It was completely vacant, as expected, not a single life in it, all by yourself. Moreover, who would come on a weekend?
The room felt fresh. It reminded you of the first day you had stepped here, new to the college, this room gave you butterflies, and it still does.

You set the music and started with your practice. The choreography was finished only the steps had to be refined . Unexpectedly, the door to the studio flung open with Jungkook stepping inside.

"What are you doing here on a weekend?" he asked you keeping his bag, flustered by your presence.

Before Jungkook could direct you to leave, you seemed it decent to head out yourself. " I thought nobody would be here, so I came to practice. If you're going to then I'll just leave ".

"No! Stay, I mean practice, I'll start mine once you have finished, No problem." he went and sat on the corner, plugging his ear pods and took out his phone.

You expected him to throw you out , but now that you got some more time you continued your practice.

But in the middle of your dance, he stood up and came to you. What he did next was unexpected from him. Jungkook stopped you from dancing. Dragged you to the table on which the system was kept , picked you up by your waist and made you sit on the table.

"Wha..t arr.. you...."

You were completely perplexed by this sudden move. Words hardly left your mouth. You wanted to jump off the table and leave.

"Jungkook , you're making me uncomfortable", you spoke seeming unruffled.

He was standing between your legs, intensely staring at your eyes, meanwhile his hands on the sides on the table preventing you from any struggle. His whole body leaned on yours. Which seemed completely normal to him making you feel uncomfortable from head to toe. His eyes fixate on your face. His lips repeatedly being whipped by his white teeth. Both love and lust prevailed in him. You were freakingly confused to the ends of the universe. With no idea what made him so turned on.

He made his next move, his hands were caressing your legs and thighs. The same way he did that night. And that very moment you swore to the Lords of Heaven that you are never wearing shorts again. The only comfortable thing was forbidden now.

"Y/n, you can't just come around here exposing your beautiful legs and making me feel all weak." Jungkook sounded desperate and helpless. Like your legs just caught him in a confinement. Whereas you didn't do anything except for being comfortable.

He cannot be stopped, he is Jungkook. Namjoon and Hoseok were right. You ain't strong enough to beat the shit out of a guy. Plus, his touch was making you restless. Now that you have realized feelings for him. These physical contact meant way more than just touch. The internal of your body was at war.

"I-I have to go." you brushed off his hands, but he touched your legs again.

"I know you like me Y/n, don't pretend that you aren't enjoying my touch." It was true, you wanted him but not in the twinkling of an eye. You need more time to introspect. But his soft touch gave you no time to do so, you felt weak like giving up and letting him do as per his will.
And at that very moment, you made a huge mistake, right in front of him. You bit your lips providing him with a green signal.

And then the lights decided to go out. Not perfect timing. Totally dark. The room had no windows so both of you couldn't see each other. Only felt each other. It made you more vulnerable, now you were incapable of keeping vigilance on his hands on your body. His left hand now went to your waist to the inside of your t-shirt rubbing on to your soft skin. His right hand slowly made its own way from your thighs to your hips, to your waist, to your shoulder, to your jaw and landed on your lips. It was a current running through your skin. His thumb rubbing your lower lips. He grasped your cheeks and in awhile you felt he breathe near yours. Jungkook was about to kiss you. You wanted him to. But you wanted him not to also. This indecisiveness just ate you so you decided to stick with the latter. A kiss now was too soon. You cannot give yourself this easily. But it was difficult for you to go. With him between your legs and his grip tighter on your waist. You needed help. But who would help you? There was no one. Except for Jungkook who was the reason you wanted help.

But God decided to help you and the lights came on. Jungkook flinched and his grip loosen. It was the golden chance Y/n, You had to take it or else you were stuck there forever. So you took it. With all your might you pushed him away, grabbed your bags and ran like lunatic until you reached the college gates.

"My God!, What was just about to happen." you finally allowed your lungs to breathe. As soon as you caught your breath, you went straight to your house.

Jumped on your bed laying flat, looking at the ceiling for answers.

"Why didn't I let him kiss me when I know that I like him and he knows that too. But why didn't I get the same feelings with Taehyung? ". Questions after questions. Nobody to answer them except for your confused brain. At least you were clear that you liked Jungkook. But you felt bad that if you confess this then what will happen to Taehyung. Though you have made him clear that you don't like him. But you two are good friends and they are like brothers. Taehyung would be happy for Jungkook you thought.

"I'll confess , I'll confess that I like him once the competition gets over".