42.Heaven

"Jimin, I think they know where we are.", all the love was flushed out of your soul. You were alarmed while you were petrified of something which only you could visualize happening. The reason for these calls was within your contemplation but you were still unsure. First Jungkook and now Taehyung. Jimin held the ringing phone in his hand, staring at you, waiting for your response.

"Jimin! Pick it up, let's hear what he has to say."

"Are you sure Y/n?" he raised his eyebrows as he saw fear in your eyes.

"Yes!" you nodded and saw him picking up the call and slowly aligning it with his ears to respond to the voice at the other end.

"Hello!"

"Yes! Taehyung ."

You tried to perceive Jimin's words in order to understand the context of their conversation.

"Yes, I reached home properly."

"What?"

"You need my jacket ." Jimin smiled in a sense of relief.

Realizing that the trouble was nowhere to be seen, you took a deep breath, the tensed atmosphere was calm now. You fell back on the bed. Wondering what all could have happened if they knew all about this. You had no idea what extent they could go with you both.

"Bye Tae!"

Jimin hanged up and kept the phone back on the side table.

"*sighs* We were worrying for no reason ." Jimin climbed on the bed and lay beside you. Both of you lay flat staring at the ceiling.

"The mood is ruined right?" Jimin asked as he wrapped your hand that lay on your side.

" Yes, Jimin. It is. Even if they aren't here I still feel like *sighs* I feel scared." you tightened the grasp. Which made Jimin turn his face and look at you.

"Hey!" he cupped your cheeks. "You don't have to worry. I'm there ."

You held his wrist and nodded.

For a moment both of you got dissolved in each other's eyes, staring down at each other's heart. Being able to peak through each others soul. Jimin took a step ahead and made his face closer to yours. The excitement inside your body grew because you knew what's going to happen next. But still, you didn't know either to feel worried regarding the two there in the house or surrender yourself to him, right here.

And you decided to do the latter as those eyes kept on staring at your lips, like its the only thing present there. Your eyes looking at him, how much he loves this. There is no sign of lust but love which you see. You don't stop him but let him near, little by little.

As the distance between you both ends with his lips slightly touching yours, his breath hits your cheeks. Both of your heart beating at its full rate. And making you wonder and feel a million things inside the body. Your heart going crazy like anything. It was crazy the time both of you landed on this bed but now the craziness is intense. And Jimin commencing little by little is making it intense at its peak. For a moment you forget to breathe and let him land his plump luscious lips on yours. Your lips coupled together, to reduce the vacuum between he pulls you by your waist to make the two bodies a sole entity. The strongly built physic touching each and every part of your body feels way beyond than excitement or desire. But that feeling gets distracted when he slid his tongue out of his mouth and teases your lips to open it. As you slightly part your lips he slowly inserts his tongue, exploring your mouth. You let him and do the same as well. The softness of his lips feels like heaven to you. His tongue doesn't stop since it accepted the invitation, it doesn't want to leave your warmth. The way the wet sounds fills the room, the way he touches and squeezes your waists and keeps on pulling you more close, everything feels heaven.