2.BET!

First day at college , and already so late . You directly went to the office in order to collect your schedule. You were about to pick up one out of the few schedules that were left. But suddenly a guy barged into and literally snatched all the papers from the table even the one you were about to take.

"Wait!! Hey!! One of that is mine"

"Not anymore." he avowed and hurriedly left.

You were already behind schedule and this imprudent person made you even more late . You asked the office workers for a spare schedule and went off for your first class. It was difficult for you to search for it in this colossal building. but successfully you did.

"May I come in Sir " you requested standing near the door. The class had already begun.

"NO! you can't but it's your first class so i'm permitting , don't be late next time."

"Sorry Sir", the whole class was staring at you, you went and sat on the only empty seat beside a guy.
You were fully focused in the class. Gripping all the necessary informations.

The bell rang, everybody started existing , you were about to also. But then.....

"Hey! what's your name", the guy sitting beside you asked, he was all blonde , fair and brawny.

"Hi! Well I'm Y/N , what's yours"

"Im John , I came from New York"

" Nice, Well I live here only , why did you choose to come so far here when you had The New York University?"

"Guess, I needed change, hehehe!"

"That's nice , I had also applied there along with this but then I choose to study in my own country" you uttered.

"Okie, so you'll be running for the next class, care to join me at lunch in the canteen?"

You gave it a thought . You expected to befriend a girl on the first day but a guy was also a good choice, so you agreed.

"Ya ! Sure"

"Okie, I'll wait for you then"

With that you headed for your next class. You were cautious that you were no more late for your further classes. For lunch you went straight ahead to the canteen.

Your eyes started searching for him, it was a huge place.

"Here Y/N ", he directed and waved you from a corner of the room, you went and sat next to him.

Both of you had a good conversation. Maximum topics revolved around New York. As one of your dream college was there, you wished to know more about that place.

Meanwhile, a waiter came to your table and gave you a coffee, with a heart designed in it.

"Sorry, we didn't ordered coffee" you smiled.

"Ma'am it's from somebody else for you"

"What? Who?"shocked by his answer.

"I'm sorry but i'm not allowed to say his name , have a nice day" the waiter went away .

"But I don't even like coffee"

"Looks like somebody's got an secret admirer , that to on the first day" john teased you.

"Stop it, John , Nothing as such ,"

"I don't think so , you're beautiful, it's not that guy's fault. Even I was attracted to you at the first sight, anybody would , didn't you see the guys staring at you when you entered the class".