34.Who is she?

"F.R.I.E.N.D.S! " Jungkook whispered in your ears while the professor was teaching. It was that day in the week when you shared a class with him. This time he landed beside you. Not able to have enough encounters with you in the house the boys left no stones unturned to be with you.

"You are going to regret singing that to us."

" Shut up! " You spoke softly. While trying to concentrate on the class. Which was difficult due to Jungkook.

"Ok!" Jungkook simply obeyed you.

Did he just listen to me? Did the sun rise from the west today? What is this impossible thing I'm witnessing? He isn't that guy to do so. There must be something in his mind.

While your focus was on the lecture, you felt something. Something below. On your thighs. You glanced down it was his hands again. He could never keep his hands to himself when he is near to you.

" Move your hand!" You whispered in your breathe while gritting your teeth out of irritation.

" I can't," he replied. Jungkook slipped his fingers inside the open area as you were wearing ripped jeans.

"What the f**k do you mean you can't?"

"Miss Lee and Mr.Jeon, Please maintain silence". The professor shouted, he probably sensed the disturbance. Teachers feel insulted while the students are busy in otherwise instead of focusing on the class. But you weren't among them who would be indulged in anything else except for the lecture. Due to Jungkook, your concentration was interrupted because he was all over your jeans.

You pinched him hard from under the table. But that was in vain. He didn't act, furthermore, his hands went more exploring your legs. And you were filled with disgust. You felt no matter what you wore you will always be vulnerable when they are around you.

In order not to disturb the professor. You took Jungkook's notebook and quickly scribbled down some words. He wondered what you were writing. You quickly wrote a few things and made him read it.

"I'll give you a kiss later if you leave my legs now." he read it silently.

Simple words won't make sense to him. He won't let you go until there is something of his interest in the deal. So you wrote it. But you didn't knew that your smartness ends when it comes to Jungkook.

"I am not stupid Y/n, you will never do that. " Jungkook whispered. In order to tease you he pinched on your thigh.

"Ouch!" you let out a cry. Which the whole class heard including the professor.

"Y/N and Jungkook detention after the college," he said and was out of the class as the bell rang.

"F**k!, What have you done?" you groaned in anger.

"Meet you after the college partner in crime. Bye!" Jungkook waved and exited the room for his next class.

"Who gives detention in college? Gosh! Why did I even join here?"

After the college was over you were ready to face the first detention of your life.

The professor had given you certain tasks that you were occupied with. Meanwhile, Jungkook arrived. You didn't spare him any glance and were busy with the work. The professor called Jungkook and handed him a bunch of papers.

He took the papers and sat on another bench far away from you. That wasn't surprising because in the presence of the professor he won't dare to sit beside you but in his absence, he would rather sit on your lap.

"Finish your work. I'll be back in a minute." the professor ordered and went outside of the class.

It was 7:00 pm, nearly half an hour had passed and the professor wasn't back. Jungkook didn't dare to come to your seat fearing the professor might enter at any time. But as he got sure that the professor isn't returning until the next morning he came to your seat.