33.FRIENDS.

"My foot will marry you." you elbowed Taehyung on his stomach. You were sick and tired of being the victim. They seriously think of you as a ping pong ball. Making you roll here and there.

You grabbed your bottle and walked out of the kitchen. It was bizarre that they didn't do anything about it. The house was still dark with a little bit of moonlight trespassing inside. You made your way to your room with no idea that your night was going to be long. Before you could enter your room, You were forcibly dragged to the gym that situated at the end of the hall.

They threw you on the floor and locked the door behind.

"What obsession do you guys have in locking me inside a room and torturing me?" you yelled at them while caressing your bump that pained due to the hard floor.

"And what obsession do you have that you keep on pushing us away from you," Jungkook yelled back.

Taehyung kneeled in front of you and brushed away the hairs on your face. " Be our Y/n. We will always keep you as our queen. "

"I would rather die than to be with you both."

"We will even bring you back from death," Jungkook said as he sat on a bench.

"You must be kidding. I seriously know there is something more than this. Out of nowhere, you guys won't love me like a lunatic. So, tell me. What is the real reason? Did God came down from heaven and showed you my picture? Or did any prophet said you to love me?  Come on spill the beans."

"Haha! You are humorous ." Taehyung laughed.

"Whatever! I'm tired of these closed room encounters with you both. Sometimes in my room sometimes in yours, now this gym. Come on do something new. I'm so bored by your creativity." you spilt out all the sarcasm that could bother them.

Jungkook fingers dug into the leather bench. He was groaning in anger. The golden Maknae didn't enjoy your sarcasm.

"STOP F**KING WITH US!!! Tell me what were you doing with Hyung."

"W-what? I didn't get you ." you were alarmed by his inquiry. They probably sensed everything.

"What were you doing with Yoongi Hyung? Now stop acting, we all have seen you both entering the house together."

" Don't be scared. I didn't put your ass into trouble." You replied .

Jungkook stood up and kicked the bench. It took a whole turn and landed on the ground.

That action made you and Taehyung stand up.

"Jungkook calm down. Don't hurt yourself brother." Taehyung tried to calm him.

"WHY?? WHY SHOULDN'T I?" he shouted.

The terror in you was raising to the top. You started walking back towards the door, while your eyes still on them.

"Stop!" Jungkook said in a low voice. Which you heard, yet ignored. You still continued walking backwards and then swiftly turned around and ran towards the door. In the verge of opening it and freeing yourself, you were harshly pinned on the door by a furious Maknae.

"Where the f**k do you think you are going ?" his hands were beside you preventing you from any smartness.

"I-I"

"HUH!!!" Jungkook landed a punched beside your head  on the door. You squeezed yourself in defend.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung ran and pushed Jungkook away from you.

"I said we are not hurting Y/N out of our love." Taehyung pushed Jungkook further away from you.

"Shutup Tae. Don't tell me what to do. She would have been ours since that day if things were done according to me and not you."