22. Royal rumble.

"Since when did we decided to let a girl stay in our house? " Yoongi questioned the members. All of you were having breakfast jointly at the dining hall.

"Since the time we all got close to her. " Nobody but Jin responded while chewing his food.

"Since when did you guys started befriending girls?" Yoongi questioned again.

"Since the time we realized she is different from the rest ." Namjoon decided to answer this time.

None of the other boys dares to utter a word. And you were steamed by his inquires.

"I don't have any problem with her until she doesn't act as a problem in my life." Yoongi was mature enough to realize that all the boys were attached to you and he cannot force them to kick you out even though he hated you, which he doesn't but he could. There is a sea of possibilities.

To you, he didn't seem like any of the boys. Not amiable like Jin, not jovial like Hoseok, not brotherly like Namjoon, not lovey-dovey or pervert like Tae and Jungkook and polls apart to Jimin.

All you could do was roll your eyes on his statements that were instigating you.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me girl ??" Yoongi slammed the spoon on the table and glared at you.

"Yes I did, so???" you replied. All the boys started panicking. Hoseok who was sitting beside you grabbed you hands from under the table asking you to shut your mouth.

"Just because you have the guts to answer back I'm leaving you this time, trust me you don't want to wake up the beast." Yoongi got back to his food. All the boys exchanged glances.

"Whatever!!" you ignored them. After finishing breakfast all were set to go to the college. It was the first class after vacation and the first day for the two transferred students.  Yoongi and Jimin have transferred from New York University to your college.
All the Hyungs went together along with Hoseok who was your college partner. Having no choice you decided to take the metro, the Maknaes would never refuse if you asked for a lift, but you surely didn't want their company.

"Need a lift Y/n?" Jimin asked you as he parked his bike in front of you.

"L-lift??" you stammered not because of what he said but the way he looked

Who looks this hot while going for college. Does he want girls dead?  Because I'm literally dead. And what is their obsession with Gucci?

He wore a black studded jacket and a plain white t-shirt with a Gucci logo and leather pants. It's not the idle attire for college, but who cares, every single person in the college looks like a model and dresses like one.

"Y/N?? Y/N??" Jimin got off from the bike and waved his hands in front of you.

"Y-yes!,  Sorry I was lost in thoughts."