50.Our Girl.

"Whatever we told you is enough for you ." Jungkook blurted out.

You rolled your eyes. "Jimin!" you shot him a glance, wanting him to tell you the truth. Jimin cast a glance at his two brothers. Both of them shook their head.

"I'm sorry baby, but we can't tell you anything."

"Huh? Are you guys serious? What more do you want to hide when I already know nearly everything."

"You don't know everything, you know half of it and we won't, actually we can't tell you," Taehyung denied.

"What's the problem with that? Why is it so difficult for you guys?"

"Listen, the truth was to be concealed because you found out we had to tell you. You don't need to know more. End of discussion. " Jungkook declared.

This much of information wasn't sufficient for you, but it seemed nearly impossible to make them uncover everything.

"I'm sorry, but if you guys won't tell me everything then I am afraid I won't be able to keep any relationship with anyone of you, no matter how much you guys want to . " you proclaimed and walked away to your room. All the three men fixed their eyes on you as you flounced out of the hall. Before closing the door you shot them a look and shut the door forcibly. You flopped on to the bed.

"What will I do now?" you asked yourself staring at the ceiling, while tears were rolling down to your ear lobe.

"I can't stay with the three of them, nor can I run away ." you turned around while hugging the pillow. The droplets of tears went inside your ears but you weren't bothered anymore.

"I can't lie that I don't have feelings for all the three of them." you sighed and closed your eyes, drifting away in sleep with the thought of three people in your life.

The next day you woke up with a heavy head and swollen up eyes. You rolled to the side and grabbed your phone, it was 10:00 am. A deep yawn escaped your mouth with the flexing of your limbs. Even if you wanted to sleep more you couldn't because it was very late to do nothing. You quickly got ready with a cold shower and got out of your room, walking down the stairs your eyes saw Jimin reading newspaper on the couch. You face lit in happiness and you were about to go and wrap your hands over his neck but then you caught glimpse of Taehyung and Jungkook in the kitchen and you remembered each and everything that happened yesterday night. Your ignorant brain had forgotten everything until it saw them. It would have been so good if we could just forget all the bad things with just a night of sleep, but that isn't possible.

None of them saw you. Jimin was busy in the newspaper, Jungkook was busy savouring the breakfast and Taehyung was busy making it.

They were back to how they were, unaffected. Whereas you were yet to overcome from the midnight shock. *Grr* your stomach reminded you that last night you didn't do your dinner. Now the thought of food started roaming in your head, you were hungry. You never starved after the accident because the boys always made sure to take care of you. It was a bit strange that none of the boys woke you up nor did they asked you for breakfast.

You lumbered towards the kitchen and the three of them noticed that.  They stopped at what they were doing and all their attention shifted towards you. Out of nowhere you got clumsy and sidled towards the kitchen with timidness, being conscious on your steps and body. But why were you feeling shy? When last night you were shooting bullets at them. Was it because now you know how significant you are in their lives, and it is obvious that they would leave everything and focus just upon you. You didn't know. You went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of juice and were about to walk out of the kitchen.