54.Take the lead.

"What the hell? You are still here." You yelled at him as he casually stood up and flopped onto the bed.

"I need a reward. Be fast! I don't have much time." He said shutting his eyes and his hands crossed in front of his chest.

You understood he won't buzz off until he has what he wants.

You shuffled towards him and smooched him on his cheeks, to which he grinned and then opened his eyes suddenly.

"I'm not a juvenile that you are smooching me on the cheeks." He whined.

"Then?" You curled your lip, still clutching onto your towel.

"*sighs* Even if I tell you, you won't, leave it." He stood up from the bed gazing downwards losing all the hope of being kissed, but you propelled him back.

You positioned yourself between his legs and cupped his cheeks.

Taehyung gaped at your sudden actions. His eyes couldn't stop blinking continuously.

Whereas you knew what you were about to do, something you always wanted to but didn't because some foolish things you believed in.

Your eyes settled on his lips and your face forwarded slowly towards it with all the courage that you could muster. When there was no space between your lips, you looked at him in the eyes which looked back at you. Eyes filled with a sudden spark that lit your hearts. You closed your eyelids and touched his lips with yours. At that very moment, your whole body became a dormant, not able to break the contact nor able to intensify the kiss. You didn't know what you were going ahead with and stood there,  immobile.

Taehyung took the pleasure and lightly hugged your waist, pushing your body to his, and being utterly careful to not let the towel fall from your body.

He deepened the kiss by putting some tension into it and raising the intensity. You didn't resist but wrapped your hand around his neck as you started losing control of your own self. How just a touch made you out of control, you couldn't fathom. As you started gaining unprecedented emotions inside your naked self which was still in a piece of cloth, you decided to break the kiss.

Both of you stared at each other's eyes. As you were about to rise from his thigh, he yanked you in his arms and let your bodies fall on the bed, with him falling on top of you.

"T-taehyung." you got worried about his sudden movement.

He removed those hair strands from your face and tugged them on your earlobe, while whispering, "Help me finish what you've started down there."

You gulped as soon as you realized what the hell he meant.

Without any warning he slammed his lips on to yours, you groaned a bit, but then reciprocated. Just a single kiss could lead to many things, but all you wanted right now was to taste the sweet taste of his lips. Taehyung was kissing as if he waited for the moment since ages. His touch was getting more and rougher. The hunger he had he made you feel it  You intensified the kiss making him feel the same fetish.

Gradually, you felt his hands all over your thighs and sensed that his fingers were moving up, lifting your towel, which shouldn't happen right now. At that very instant, you broke the kiss again.

"We have time for that. "

For your surprise, he gave you a quiet nod and pecked your lips.

You finally got the chance to get ready for the college as you successfully pushed Taehyung out of your room even after his repeated whining and complaining. Once you were all set with your day, you walked to the kitchen to savour some food.