11.JUDGEMENT DAY!

The day had finally arrived, for which you had been waiting all these months. Winning wasn't everything you wanted now. After being close to the boys the feeling of competitiveness had disappeared. Something that perturbed you was the bet.
Not grabbing the first position would result in capitulating his demands. Anyhow if not first then the second position was necessary for you to take part in the Inter-State Dance Competition and unravel your opportunities in the field of dancing.

You managed to reach the campus a couple of hours before the competition. The whole college was embellished in beauty. It felt like stepping into Tomorrowland. With big banners all around. The luminosity of the floodlights was so profound that it felt like  day in  night time. Crowds had already gathered. The jostle made it arduous for you to reach the auditorium, but somehow you managed to.

As you reached the green room, everybody was busy with their makeup etc. It was a huge hustle-bustle. Your eyes started searching for the boys, the only people, the only friends you had.

"Y/n! up here " Hoseok shouted and waved his hands for you to reach them.

"Why ain't you ready beautiful?", Jin said while a girl was busy putting makeup on him.

"I was about to, where are Taehyung and Jungkook? "

"They went to change, you should too, get going now Y/n " Namjoon advised you to because in an hour the formal part was going to start.

You quickly went to the girl's room behind the back stage. And started getting dressed up. In the middle of your struggle into the dress, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it??", you shouted, still striving with your back zip. You wished you had made a girl friend . At least she could have helped you wear it, and then again the door knocked.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT??, I'M GETTING READY. WAIT!!", it was strange because nearly all the girls had left the changing room with only you left inside, still struggling with your dress.

And it knocked again, it struck you that somebody might have not dressed up like you, so you went and opened the door, you just unlocked it and went ahead fixing the zipper of your dress.

The zip had literally stuck, it was hard for you, your hands weren't reaching all over your back.

"This fucking zipper!! , why on earth did I decide to wear this dress, God save me!", you cried in your own helplessness.

Immediately you felt two cold fingers on your back pulling your zipper in one go. " Thank you so much grr...." you turned around to thank the person whom you thought to be a girl, as it is a girls room, but no, it was JUNGKOOK!!.

Your eyes were on stalk. He was standing there with a sardonic grin. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!! .. ITS A GIRLS ROOM", you shouted at him, nobody could hear you outside because the whole college was bursting out in music.

Well! words weren't enough to make him leave. He paced towards you, grinning ear to ear," It's payback time Y/n, you remember yesterday's morning".

It hit you hard as you recalled stabbing Jungkook with a fork. You thought he would fail to remember. But no this boy took it way more seriously.

" I ain't sorry for that it was your fault, now get the fuck out of here, I'm still changing you jackass. " you pointed your finger to the exit and asked him to leave.

"I can help you change, if you want to ." Jungkook winked at you, still pacing towards you.

The thought of him helping you change made you cringe and made your heart flutter. "Jung.. ko..ok, plea...se leave.", your back hit the cold wall behind, there was no escaping now.