41.Promise

"So, princess. What are your plans this summer?"

"I-I" you weren't ready to answer that question because you didn't plan what to respond.

"I was thinking that we could have spent the summers together. Go for a little trip or something ." Namjoon said .You were trapped between Jin and Namjoon in the living room.

Trip  along with all the three who love me. I can't even imagine how it will end. I can totally visualise being drunk and losing my virginity to one of the Maknaes. Had it been just you guys,  I would have happily gone .But my plans are different this time. I hope you guys will understand. I am so sorry .

"Y/N! Y/N!" Jin waved his hand in front of your face. Making you come back to reality. "What are your plans princess?"

"I-I was thinking about visiting my home for some days."

"Are you planning to spend the whole summers there?" The leader asked . "  I mean we could have rehearsed for  the competition  together."

"Yes! Definitely Oppa. I will be gone just for a week. And I will be back before you would know." you could make no eye contacts while uttering the lies. It didn't feel comfortable to lie to them, but you had to. Now you had to make Jimin lie as well. which would be difficult for him as well. Things you do while being in love.

******

Days went by and the summers were around the corner. You were confident enough with your decision and had made all the reservations, all the arrangements which were difficult with your reputation. So you meticulously choose a place  where hardly anybody would know you.  You had asked Jimin to bring his car because it would be difficult to travel in local transport. If any of your parents came to knew then it would be a problem for you both.

Same as last summers all the boys bid you farewell, this time you didn't listen to them and decided to take the metro and lived in a random hotel for a day.

You rested in your hotel room and decided to call Jimin.

                                               "Hello"

"Jimin!"

                        "Y/n, are you fine?"

"Yes I am, have
you said that you
are going to Busan?"

                           "Yes, I have I'll be      there tomorrow.
You take care of
yourself."

"Don't worry I'm far
away from trouble
that's in that house.
I'm texting you the
hotel address, once
you exit come directly
to me. From here we
will go somewhere else."

"Ok baby! Take care.
Call me if you need
anything ."

"Sure Jimin.
Bye! Love you."

"Love you too Y/n!"

You hang up the phone and snugged yourself in the comfy bed . The room was sumptuous as well as the hotel . Hotel had a excellent reputation , so it was fine being all alone. The room service was satisfactory with mouth-watering food . You spent the whole day watching T.V and busy in doing nothing only waiting for the next sunrise when Jimin and you finally will be together.

The next morning, you woke up at the usual time and got fresh  You called Jimin. He was already out of the house on his way to your hotel.

While lying on the bed watching tv, the doorbell rang . You jumped out of the bed in excitement and opened the door