32.The Unimaginable.

It had been a few days since the boys had yelled at you. In spite of a hot and fury interaction, your relationships were mended. Namjoon and Jin had already talked out and exhorted you to inform them before hand. Hoseok was never mad at you he was just angry at that moment. Jungkook and Taehyung were totally a different case. You were astounded that they didn't pester you to tell where you went that day. And Jimin, Jimin was a sweetheart. He always supported you. The one and the only person who didn't give a damn was Yoongi. He was the one who literally shouted at you as if he was the most affected amongst them. Yet , he never spoke a single word regarding that day. Both of your relationship in that house were at odds. You guys never had much socializing.

Then after a few days, the unimaginable happens. Something inconceivable. Min Yoongi, The Min Yoongi wanted to talk to you.

Classes were over. As usual, you had to decide to take a ride. Ride with any one of the guys. You went to the parking lot. Everybody had left. Except for Yoongi, who was standing leaned to his car. Waiting for someone. Waiting for you.

But you didn't knew that. So you made your way out of the parking lot. As you were about to exit the college premises you heard somebody beeping hard.

*Beep beep*

You stopped and turned back. It was Yoongi. He drove to you and unlocked the car door.

" Get in!"

You couldn't perceive why he was so obliging all of a sudden. Did he seriously mean it?

" Don't make me repeat it ." He said in a warning tone. Which was enough for you to get inside his car.

One thing amazed you, he was driving the car. It is rarest of the rare that he drives his car. Yoongi always has a driver who takes him where ever and whenever he asks him to.

Sitting beside him felt like an honour for you. Your back was straight like a ruler. You breathe carefully not to make any noise. None of your body parts moved. You sat there like a figurine. Eyes fixed on the road. He was driving like a pro. Which was enticing, you couldn't understand why. Guess boys driving cars with their hands on the wheels is enticing.

You dare to turn your face in order to look at an occupied Yoongi. His focus was on driving. So it was safe to stare at him and he wouldn't know.

Something was intimidating and bewitching at the same time. Was it because of his mint hair or of his pale skin that made him look dangerous as well as prepossessing. Are there deep-buried down secrets that this savage-looking Yoongi hides underneath. You didn't know.

"Oppa!"

" Hm!" He groaned.

" Where are we going?"

" Don't worry I am not kidnapping you."

Yoongi drove the car and stopped it in a dark and deserted alley. Where nobody was there. It was pin-drop silent everywhere. You were suspicious now. Why did Min Yoongi gave you a lift and landed up here?

"I will do no harm."

" I wasn't thinking that Oppa."

" Call me Yoongi, not Oppa."

" But y-you.."

" I know I am elder to you. But I don't know why I don't enjoy listening Oppa from you. So do as I say ." He declared.

What is this change all of a sudden?. This is not so highly contemplated. Why has he brought me here . Is he going to say he likes me or something? No no no, stop this stupid thought. He is Min Yoongi. He would never say that. If he does, does it means Jungkook and Taehyung will stop pestering me? But what about Jimin. All these thoughts were pondering inside your head. Normally you ain't that type of a person who would have thoughts like this. But the life you were living made you. But a sudden repulsive Yoongi made your attention divert to him.