43.Birthday Party?

"Ji-jimin"

"Y-y/n, Y-you look .. Wow!"

"Well! You look like something I would happily Bon appetite." You shut your mouth off as soon as you made that ambiguous statement. Your heart triumphed over your brain, sullying the mind of the person standing in front of you.

"What did you just say?" Jimin smirked, totally checking you out. Gazing you from head to toe. You moved backwards realizing that if you don't he is going to delay your first ever date.

"Ji-jimin we can do this later, right now your surprise is waiting so if you would please excuse me, I haven't yet finished my makeup."

"I don't mind you without makeup , and right now my thoughts are bit disturbed. Would you like to control it? Baby, "

Before Jimin could go any step further, the doorbell rang.

"Did I just hear the doorbell ?"
Your attention shifted out of the room. But Jimin's attention was still on you, it's like he didn't hear or didn't care to hear the bell ring.

"Jimin control your libido and shift those eyes from my body to the door. Somebody is ringing the doorbell."

He still didn't listen. He kept on biting and licking those lips, thinking what? Only he knew. You had enough of it and gave him a weak slap on his cheek.

"What!! Why Y/n?" he was flustered by your act.

"Pervert there's someone at the door ."

"At the door ??"

The doorbell was recurring, accompanied by banging. Both of your blood run cold. The romance had evaporated and thought of getting caught surrounded.

"Y/n does anybody else knows that we are here ?"

"No! All of these was a secret. I kept it hidden from everyone, only a few of the servants know, who are trustworthy. Unless somebody decides to spill the beans." Your eyes widen at the thought of your dad figuring out everything and paying you a visit. Suddenly, your legs turned to jelly, and you sat on the bed. Your hands grabbed your knees and eyes stared down on the floor while drops of sweat were sliding down from your forehead.

Seeing your perturbation Jimin got worried. He sat next to you and embrace you in his arms while stroking your back. " Y/n don't worry, I am there right. Go open the door. If there would be any danger I'll spring up, but till then I'll keep myself hidden. You can tell your dad that you came here alone while I hide somewhere that none can find me. Okay?"

"Ji-jimin, I don't know. I feel scared. I hadn't planned for this to happen. My dad will be so disappointed . You don't know him. My life will be gone in a second. "

And then the sound of the bell grew more intense, now it was continuous.

"Y/n don't worry. Go open the door. If you don't then whoever is out there will be more suspicious. Go! I am there. Don't worry. Trust me!"

You nodded and headed downstairs unwantedly. Jimin left you in the middle of the stairs and went to hide somewhere in the house.

As you stepped more and more close to the door, your heartbeat grew more and more. The thought of a date had completely vanished from your mind. The dress you were wearing didn't feel comfortable now. All you were thinking was what to answer when he asks 'what are you doing here my little princess?'.

You will surely disappoint him when he uncovers the truth. There is practically no explanation on what his only daughter doing in Incheon, in their farmhouse. All alone, not alone. But you would say you are alone, looking breathtakingly beautiful in a champagne dress.