13.Ain't Helen of Troy.

" TAEHYUNG!!!!!! " your eyes threatening to bulge out of your socket, your mouth wide open, your heart sank to the inner core of the earth.

In front of you stood Taehyung in blue messed up hair, eyes begging to sleep, and beside him the boy you just kissed passionately, who was still licking his lower lip looking at you. They looked gorgeous in their somnolent state. But it ain't no time to dribble on their beauty.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME LIKE THAT HOW DARE YOU TO KISS ME!!! " you yelled at him, putting enough tension to each word that escaped your mouth. Your words demanded a legit answer. An answer to the impermissible act a few seconds ago. But instead of replying to you, he sat on the bed, unbothered to answer.

"JUNGKOOK!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING LIKE THAT, AREN'T YOU ANGRY WON'T YOU BEAT HIM ??? , JUNGKOOK!!!!! " you expected a fight at that moment, someone to punch the other. At least Jungkook to punch Taehyung. But not a muscle moved. He stood there with an unresponsive behaviour, no anger, no madness, it pissed you off.

To make your mood more fucked up, Jungkook went and sat beside Taehyung. Both of them studying you instead of answering your questions. Nothing came to your ears no answer from their side, no reply, no explanation, a silence thrived. And suddenly Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Y/n , you remember the bet, Do you?? "

"Yes! , What About That ??" Something didn't feel right now. Something pernicious was going to spit out.  At 2:00 am if two boys are inside your room without your consent, there ain't any good thing going to happen.

Jungkook stood up from the bed and walked towards you, he reached for both of your hands and held it tightly. You thought finally he would confess that whatever happened was a prank and would throw his head back in laughter like he always does. And would simply apologise to you. Regarding the bet, what worse could he ask you to do: be his working slave, clean his clothes, do the dishes, write his dessertations, appear the exam on behalf of him (if it was possible). Any of these were in your capacity to do. Because you lost, and you accepted the bet, it made you bound to the conditions. But little did you knew, that what he will ask would be worse than your worst nightmares.

" Y/n , I want you to love US." Jungkook said looking into your eyes. Brushing his fingers on the back of your hand. Giving you his bunny smile.

You did your best to remain calm, and asked him politely, "Us??? What do you mean by us??"

"ME and TAEHYUNG"

This boy, who just kissed you a while ago, whom you had started to like, wanted you to be shared by his friend. Your ears refused to believe what they just heard. Is this all a joke you thought. You thought you were being fooled and soon, the rest of the boys will burge into, laughing the ass out and making you seem like a clown.

"If this is a prank I swear I'll never talk to the both of you again," you pulled back your hands from Jungkook's grip.

"You are wrong girl, it isn't a prank.", Taehyung sounded serious.

"Hah!" you laughed," I know all your games, you can't fool me, seriously? " you went and opened the door looked at the hallways to find Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok giggling and laughing, but for your bad luck, nobody was there. It was so dark that not even a ghost would dare to wonder. The sight made you disappointed, you returned back to the room, moved towards the windows, glanced all around. Nobody was there, it was as silent as the grave; It disappointed you too. Lastly, you went for the bathroom, the bathroom is huge enough for two to three people to hide inside but nobody was there except for the sound of the falling water droplets filling your ears. You decided to check the hallway again and headed towards the door, but Taehyung pulled you by your hands.