4.One of them

"You guys know each other?" Jungkook asked, not able to digest anything.

"Yes! We meet yesterday only.", Namjoon started narrating everything putting sense to it.

You thought Jungkook internally wept because of his pity eyes on you. As if he was about to apologize for making you feel worse the other day. But the smirk that he put on at the end just dug a hole in your heart. This boy was out of the reach of your comprehension.

"Whatever! , but she isn't allowed here, and she can't befriend my Hyungs, And why is she even here, she is our competition ", Jungkook was again unnecessarily pissed off by your existence in that dance studio.

"I brought her Kookie, she needs help, You have put her in enough trouble, now come on an act as a good Maknae.", Hoseok tried to convince the stubborn boy.

"Why can't she practice in the other dance studio across the hall?".

You had no idea there was a second dance studio too if you did you would have been there right now.

But you had made two great friends, and you didn't wish to be deprived of them. So, you made your mind to be a pain in his ass. Even though it meant a lot of bickering and squabbles.

"I'm not going anywhere and you don't get to order me, I'll stay right here if you like it or not.", you literally sat there, crossed arms, crossed legs.

"Do you even know how to dance, long hairs?" Jungkook said in a contemptuous manner, teasing and mocking you.

"Stop hopping around BUNNY! I can dance better than you! ", you asserted, calling Jungkook bunny wasn't funny for him but it was for the rest. All the three guys guffawed at your remark.

Jungkook became impassive, it was difficult to comprehend what he was thinking or plotting against you.

"The floor is yours then, if I don't exit the room while you are dancing, that means you can stay here," Jungkook said.

He always had this competitive feeling with you. As if it makes him feel right seeing you act against him and prove him wrong. It felt he loved messing around with you.

Everybody went and sat on the corner of the room, giving you enough space to showcase your capabilities. You were a bit nervous. But you had to show them... NO! only HIM your potential... He needs to. He had to know what you could do. And how much you loved it.

You went to the system and played your favourite song.

Everybody started cheering for you except him.

"Go Y/N you can do it" Hoseok shouted.

You choose freestyle, it was apt for the amalgamation of every dance genre that you knew. You were confident with your moves. The nervousness that had withered you was now in your captivity. Your waist was at full display because of your crop top but you weren't bashful, you let yourself absorbed in the music getting lost in the rhythm. But you needed to know their reaction mainly HIS. You glanced at him, he is the one who needs to be impressed and his expression said he was way more than just impressed. His eyes were fixed on you, on your face, your hairs, your posture. His stare wasn't disdainful but it was full of admiration. Which was least of your expectation? You also noticed Taehyung, his eyes were full of passion rather than lust like he was waiting to see you dance. Whereas Namjoon and Hoseok were non-stop cheering for you as if their little sister was dancing.

You decided to end the performance because you thought they had their answers now .

But then you had forgotten, GOD HAD DECIDED OTHERWISE.