36.Why?

"Let's make you ours now."

Those words were like thunder to your innocent ears and mind. It sent a wave of anxiety throughout your body. Already their surplus love was doing you no good and now this excessive love that Jungkook was overflowing with was going to get you doomed.

"Jungkook! Remember! This is not that person whom I was about to give my heart away."

"Then why didn't you Y/N."

"Because you made my first kiss my first regret. "

In the thought of making him calm down, you awakened his suppressed anger.

"Regret as much as you want, but I'll do what I want ."

"Jungkook please don't. We can sit and talk. I know we will find a solution . " you tried dragging your body out of the bed, struggling in the cuffs that bound your hands and legs. Those cuffs were selfsame as those two boys in your life. They bind you from the world. And the sole key was Jimin. Who would come and unlock these confinements and release you into freedom. But at the current moment, except for a thirsty and headstrong Jungkook, nobody was there.

"Jungkook, please! I beg you. Jungkook!" you literally got out of the bed but Jungkook moved you back on the bed again and locked your wrists on the headboard, at the same time opening the cuffs on your ankle.

"What are you doing? Leave me! I'm not losing my virginity to a monster. " you yelled. Your words made him further mad.

"I'm the only one to whom you will lose it, baby."

You felt disgusted at his shameless words and spit on his face, trying to piss him off. Your saliva landed on his cheeks. He leered at you and wiped it off.

"I don't mind it you know," he mentioned and then crashed his lips forcefully on to yours, grabbing the nape of your neck to keep your head upright. You didn't open your lips nor reciprocated but he bit on your upper lip making you groan in pain and part your lips which gave him a chance to insert his lustful tongue. There wasn't even 0.01% of love that would evolve out of this kiss. All you felt was pain and numbness as his iron legs were on top of you and his lips lasciviously devouring yours. The internal was choking beneath him, the tears from your eyes falling rapidly out of this unpredicted behaviour from the person who nearly made you fall in love. The way he came for you showed how hungry his love was. How badly he wanted you when you never wanted him back again.

Jungkook broke the kiss making the both of you huffing for air. He straightened his back and started unbuttoning his shirt. While you were still beneath him , shaking out of fear.

"Jungkook! *sobs* if you really love me *sobs* then let me go." you cried.

He ignored your words and threw his t-shirt on the floor. His hands then went for your shirt.

"Jungkook I loved you *sobs* for who you were. Don't do this Jungkook *sobs*, don't ruin me like this *sobs*."

Unexpectedly, his hands started shaking on your buttons. He wasn't able to further unbotten you. His fingers curled into a fist.

"I-I I can't. I CAN'T!!!" he shot a punch on the headboard making the whole bed vibrate on his single blow.

You winced at his sudden eruption which made even your tears scared and stop dripping.

While the boy sitting on top of you buried his face in his face out of sudden humiliation, you wondered how the fuck did your words made him stop.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I had become an animal in making you mine that I didn't knew what I should have done and what shouldn't. Please forgive me ." Jungkook folded his hands while shedding few tears behind those hands asking for forgiveness.