58.THE DAY!

The day had arrived, for which everybody had kept their blood, sweat and tears on stake. A day for which you guys had been waiting for all these years. This day was one of the reasons why you got so close to the boys.

Life was going to be harder from here on, and the hardships are inevitable. All you can do is struggle more and more, become tougher and tougher and that's how you will obtain anything you ever wanted. This is something which was mutual to the eight of you and it is what made you fellows intimate. Though you may look like their ex-girlfriend, you were not identical to her.  You were exclusively unique. Distinct than not just her but from all those girls that they ever came across. That is the justification for them never letting you go. You unconsciously furnished them with an exceptional reason that fueled all those reasons that made them keep you.

With the day on its entire force, all of you were prepared and were all set to go for your competition.

"Guys! Hurry up, we can't afford to be late ." Namjoon screamed from the entry door. All the hyungs were waiting for you with Halsey.

But you guys were squandering your time for something so inconsequential. Something which must be least of your forethought. The only priority that you must serve is to your competition and not on any trivial & miscellaneous things. Still, it was something crucial to the Maknaes. Nor, you not the Maknaes were new to it. It was a day to day affair.

"Guys! Please chuck it! What difference would it make ?" you squealed as you saw the clothes flying here and there.

"It makes a massive difference, you don't know baby girl. What if somebody else gets in your enchantment like we got when we first saw you on that stage." Jungkook replied examining the costumes.

Since the day you guys had decided the colour codes and apparel, none of the boys was pleased with the option of clothes you had bought for yourself. It was agreed that you guys will wear anything in white and pink. Within those colours, the eight of you would choose your costume according to your style and personality. So, you went for shopping with Halsey. The Maknaes had implored you to take them with you. You didn't because you know what they will do. They will select something that would make you look like a boy, they would cover you from head to toe. Whereas you wanted to look hot and sexy. So, you purchased a pastel pink glittery shorts, teaming it up with a long sheer shrug and a tank top. As soon as the Maknaes saw it, they simply rejected you from wearing it. Instead, they went to the mall and bought a number of choices for you. You didn't choose any of them. They have extraordinary choices and fashion sense, but they just chose to be conservative this time. The four of you have been quarrelling since that day.

"This one is fine. You will wear this ." Jungkook picked up an oversized sweatshirt that had full sleeves and kept it on your body,  trying to discern the look.

" Jungkook picked up an oversized sweatshirt that had full sleeves and kept it on your body,  trying to discern the look

"I think this will do !" Jimin picked up a glittery top, also full sleeves with jeans, not even ripped.