60.Debt.

Your head ached as you woke up. You sat on your bed clutching on to your paining head.

"God!! What happened?" you groaned in pain. The throbbing inside your skull made you open your eyes abruptly.

"How the f**k did I land up in my own room ?"

You pinched yourself badly on the arm. "Ouch! That hurts. Man! It isn't a dream."

You got out of the bed after removing the blanket from your body. You were still in your party clothes.

"What am I doing here? I remember going to the washroom. Where are the boys? Oh my god!"

The feeling of something happening to the boys tightened you. You scurried towards the door, unlocked it and ran downstairs to the living room.

You saw your father at his usual place, drinking coffee with one hand , and a newspaper on the other.

"Look! Who woke up! Good Morning Princess!" he smiled towards you keeping his mug and newspaper on the table.

"Dad! What am I doing here?" you implored.

Apprehension besieges you as you saw the maids and house workers peeping from half-closed door and eavesdropping.  Everybody quit working and had gathered their attention on you. It wasn't normal.

"Dad! What the hell am I doing here?" you asked on a serious note.

He stood up and walked to you," Princess!" he tried to hug you but you pushed him away.

"There is something that you are hiding. I need to know dad. You're scaring me ." your eyes became moisten.

"Don't be scared honey. Come! Seat here." he held your hand and made you sit beside him on the couch.

"Where are the boys?  Please tell me what happened. My head hurts a lot ." you squeezed you temples which were spurting out of pain.

"Princess! I brought you here. Your head hurts because you were giving a strong dose of chloroform yesterday at the washroom. After you became unconscious, we carried you here."

You frowned, not able to acknowledge what he was saying . It still felt as if you are still in a dream. A realistic dream.

"Dad! But why did you brought me here like that? I would have come here if you would have asked me to."

"I know, but I no longer wanted you to be with them even a single second more."

"Dad! I told you everything. Why are you saying things like that all of a sudden? I don't get it. What do you mean you don't want to? "

He stroked your hair and brought his palm to your cheeks, caressing it with his thumb.

"My little princess, you are going to get married in a  week. So, it isn't appropriate to live with seven guys in a single house."

You shoved his hands away and stood up,  " MARRIED? " you raised your voice. "What the f**k is this?"

"Control your tongue honey!" He let out in his authoritative voice.

"I'm not marrying anyone if that's what you want. Dad, I told you about them. I love them. You said you were fine with my decision, did you f**king lie to me ."

"Yes, I did. If I hadn't then I was afraid that you would have run away or something, as I could see whose sons they all were. I know each one of them personally. And I don't want to take any fight with their parents by harming them. So, I thought to bring you back here in peace."

"You must be kidding me. Tell me this is a joke. Please tell me ." you scorned.

"It isn't a joke." your mother announced, as she walked down from the stairs making her way to you.