39.Ain't My Boyfriend.

Halsey went back to her country. You wished she could have stayed longer but you explain to yourself that you would see her in the future. Everything was going smooth in your life. You learnt the song with the help of the boys, mostly you took help from Jimin because it was fun learning music from him. For days together you ignored Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook stopped forcing himself on to you for your greatest astonishment. Because he was guilty of trying to take your virginity,  he decided to give you some space. But Taehyung had no intention of giving you space moreover he demanded a price for what he did and that price was loving him. Which he demands since the start. But you decided to ignore him as well, completely focusing on Jimin, your sole angel. The closeness that you were developing with Jimin was making them green with envy. Plus they could do nothing about it. But Taehyung had enough of it and he decided to take a step further in your life.

" Hello, hot stuff!" He joined you in the canteen, where you were peacefully having your lunch while working on some papers.

You raised your head to look at his boxy smile which could steal your heart away, but you prevented it and gave him an awkward smile, then focused on your work, not even welcoming him to have a seat

You raised your head to look at his boxy smile which could steal your heart away, but you prevented it and gave him an awkward smile, then focused on your work, not even welcoming him to have a seat. But Taehyung doesn't need your permission to sit beside you. He made himself comfortable and put his hand behind your seat and crossed his legs,  leaning on to you like he was a boyfriend who was missing his girl.

"What?" You asked. A question that remains on the tip of your tongue whenever these two boys are around you.

" What? What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I asked what do you want? Or did you just come to piss me off."

" Hmm! We need to talk."

"I'm all ears ."

"Why are you ignoring me? Since that day. I can understand if you ignore Jungkook for what he has done but I guess I saved you from it, shouldn't I be getting a reward or something? "

" Reward? Hmm!" You tapped the pen on your chin, pondering what to reward for his brave act. "Your Gucci watch will reach you by tomorrow. Thank you!" You said and got back your work.

"I don't want Gucci." He refused.

"What do you want then?" You asked without raising your head.

"You!"

You choked on your saliva.

"Excuse me !"

"Squeeze me!"

"Pervert! I'm not giving myself as a reward. Moreover, you saved me because of your humanity. "

"Trust me we don't have humanity when we act as a dictator in your life ."

"You're right. I'll gift you my cardboard cut out then."

"I want you. Tonight!"

"What did you take me for?